4.0 out of 5 stars Good start to series.
This is a m/m romance with a crime/mystery back story. It is a gay for you theme and personally I liked how the author handled it and her style of writing is easy and engaging.

Published on 9 Aug. 2012 by mack55

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Ok read. Pleasant story, not too taxing. Would have liked more depth to the plot but on the whole alright.
Published on 16 Dec. 2012 by DG

4.0 out of 5 stars Good start to series., 9 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Private Eye (Liaisons Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

The mystery concerning a missing girl is the key element in getting the two protags together and even though it wasn't the most exciting crime story I've ever read in a gay novel ( I guessed the problem quite early on), it certainly wasn't the worst and it didn't really matter as my own enjoyment with the book came from the interaction and chemistry between Rafe and Jeremy. The ST simmers and sizzles!

I enjoyed this story a lot and have gone on to read Marks story ( Rafes ex and a secondary character ), ' Question Mark', book 2 and will look out for more in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoyed it., 24 May 2015
This review is from: Private Eye (Liaisons Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the Try, Take and Trust trilogy by Ella Frank and the upending of Tad by Kora Knight, I had been searching for a book that gave me that same feeling as I read it. This book definitely did that, I enjoyed reading about Rafe and Jeremy struggle and then come to terms with their feelings for each other. It was hot but not overly so. There was the case of the abused girl which added to the mystery as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 16 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 May 2015
F. Netto - See all my reviews
This review is from: Private Eye (Liaisons Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Very goo story worked for me

Private Eye (Liaisons Book 1)