5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the most comfortable running tights I've ever worn
Published on 2 Mar 2012 by Tricia

3.0 out of 5 stars very comfy but compression?
I bought these and am currently wearing them under my work skirt as they are comfy. So for a great pair of comfy leggings I say go for them. They are also good for running in as they stay in place and are made of that material which stops you getting too hot. They don't have any pockets though, which is a downside for the running bit.
I'm not too convinced on their...
Published 16 months ago by D. M. Topham

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the most comfortable running tights I've ever worn, 2 Mar 2012
I'm a very keen runner and I'm always buying new gear, but I also have drawers full of running gear that isn't quite right. Tops that ride up, tights that chafe or aren't flattering. A myriad of irritants that wouldn't bother you with your normal clothes but when you're running, particularly if you run anything over 10k, will really start to grate and annoy. I can honestly say that these are perfect. They keep you warm without getting too hot. They are a compression garment, but aren't so tight that you struggle to get them on. The waist stays where it should and doesn't roll down. They don't rub or chafe... Not too expensive. A great buy in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars very comfy but compression?, 6 Dec 2012
D. M. Topham - See all my reviews
I'm not too convinced on their compression to aid recovery abilities. They feel like normal running leggings do. I get more compression from normal support tights. Maybe I need the size smaller? I am a size 12 and bought the medium.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running trousers, 10 Jan 2013
From what I can tell after using these trousers for a couple of week it that they are of good quality. They also keep me comfortable when there are above 5C. Below that temperature I start to get cold, but I freeze easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i needed, 25 Mar 2012
These were great, they really are firm in support and hold
it all together!!! I was apprenhensive about whether they would
remain supporting but they've been washed 3 times and are still
nicely tight. They are a wee bit long for me..im a 32" leg and
could cut 2"off the bottoms no prob.Overall i am really happy
with these in the gym and on the road running..not too warm and they breath.

5.0 out of 5 stars great leggings, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings (Sports Apparel)
prompt delivery and good commication. these leggings are great for working out in and dry really quickly. I think I have brought 3 pairs of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jan 2013
I use these for more than working out. These go under my jeans etc in winter to keep me warm. Definitely could go a bit tighter. I'm 5'4" and 135 pounds and got a small and they aren't too tight but are very long- could easily fit a woman 5'8". Definitely go down at least a size from what you expect you will need for the compression effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stayed put!, 1 May 2013
Brilliant leggings didn't fall down as you run like some can. The elastiated strip inside of the waistband makes sure of that! Very comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Longer than they look!, 16 Nov 2012
I'm 6 ft (and wear 34" trousers). I generally have A LOT of trouble finding leggings that are long enough for me. When I first received these tights I hung them against my body and almost immediately wrote them off as being too short. However, I decided to try them on anyway and am so glad I did - as they are absolutely perfect. What's more, after a long break from running, I went for a run in these tights and my legs felt totally fresh the morning after. Here's hoping they last!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, 21 Dec 2011
very comfortable during running and other exercise.very good length keeps you dry. stretches very easy to move around.great for persons with long legs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fit, 11 Dec 2013
These leggings are so comfy to wear the waist band does not dig in as a lot of leggings do so you do not get the bulge which is great. Excellent quality material well made and look fantastic on. I ordered a large and am normally a size 12 and they fitted perfectly I am delighted with them. You can wear these anywhere they look smart enough for a night out and practical enough to wear to the gym either way they look and feel superb

ARRAY(0xa3d349b4)