on 2 March 2012
I'm a very keen runner and I'm always buying new gear, but I also have drawers full of running gear that isn't quite right. Tops that ride up, tights that chafe or aren't flattering. A myriad of irritants that wouldn't bother you with your normal clothes but when you're running, particularly if you run anything over 10k, will really start to grate and annoy. I can honestly say that these are perfect. They keep you warm without getting too hot. They are a compression garment, but aren't so tight that you struggle to get them on. The waist stays where it should and doesn't roll down. They don't rub or chafe... Not too expensive. A great buy in my opinion.
on 6 November 2014
these are really comfortable, I'd personally like a little higher rise to secure them above my hips (I find myself hoiking these up during workouts) but that's just their style, very good for a base layer for cycling in the cold as well. I'm a UK 10-12 and I bought a M - not super tight but they are what I wanted.
on 25 January 2013
I use these for more than working out. These go under my jeans etc in winter to keep me warm. Definitely could go a bit tighter. I'm 5'4" and 135 pounds and got a small and they aren't too tight but are very long- could easily fit a woman 5'8". Definitely go down at least a size from what you expect you will need for the compression effect.
on 10 January 2013
From what I can tell after using these trousers for a couple of week it that they are of good quality. They also keep me comfortable when there are above 5C. Below that temperature I start to get cold, but I freeze easily.
on 21 September 2013
I bought these and the capri version. My review is the same for both. I bought these for running. The material is lightweight and the fit is flattering. Just know that these do not provide the snug stability of other brands. I bought CWX before and they're amazing but expensive. I bought the Under Armour hoping for a similar product for less money but the difference is night and day. If you want top-shelf stability for your knees and whatnot, these are not going to do anything for you. Like I said, though, they are comfortable and flattering and I will wear them when my CWX pair is in the wash.
on 5 March 2014
These seriously are the most comfortable sports clothes I have ever worn. They fit well and look good.

These are not particularly compression-ey but they do definitely hold your shape better than loose trousers.

I don't wear them as an underlayer - I just wear them on their own, to play netball and go running. They are not see-through in any way so nothing to worry about there! They are nice and warm but do not make you hot, if that makes sense.

I would 100% recommend getting these :)
on 6 September 2013
prompt delivery and good commication. these leggings are great for working out in and dry really quickly. I think I have brought 3 pairs of these.
on 1 May 2013
Brilliant leggings didn't fall down as you run like some can. The elastiated strip inside of the waistband makes sure of that! Very comfy
on 6 December 2012
I bought these and am currently wearing them under my work skirt as they are comfy. So for a great pair of comfy leggings I say go for them. They are also good for running in as they stay in place and are made of that material which stops you getting too hot. They don't have any pockets though, which is a downside for the running bit.
I'm not too convinced on their compression to aid recovery abilities. They feel like normal running leggings do. I get more compression from normal support tights. Maybe I need the size smaller? I am a size 12 and bought the medium.
on 21 December 2011
very comfortable during running and other exercise.very good length keeps you dry. stretches very easy to move around.great for persons with long legs