5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the most comfortable running tights I've ever worn
I'm a very keen runner and I'm always buying new gear, but I also have drawers full of running gear that isn't quite right. Tops that ride up, tights that chafe or aren't flattering. A myriad of irritants that wouldn't bother you with your normal clothes but when you're running, particularly if you run anything over 10k, will really start to grate and annoy. I can...
Published on 2 Mar. 2012 by Tricia

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but NOT comparable to stability tights
I bought these and the capri version. My review is the same for both. I bought these for running. The material is lightweight and the fit is flattering. Just know that these do not provide the snug stability of other brands. I bought CWX before and they're amazing but expensive. I bought the Under Armour hoping for a similar product for less money but the difference...
Published 20 months ago by Mia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running tights, 19 April 2013
Great running tights, very comfy to wear don't slip down or ride up at all when running in them.
Only fault I found, they could do with some kind of pocket for keys or phone. Very pleased otherwise , would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings (Sports Apparel)
Best ever! Though at 5.3, 134 lbs I wish it had a tighter fit around my thighs - a little more compression for less jiggle :).

Minor detail though.

I still went ahead and ordered the same in blue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and good compression for the price, 2 Feb. 2014
Found these surprisingly comfy - no chafing, and they stay up, which I was worried about considering there's no drawcord. Compression is good, considering they're not too expensive. Would recommend sizing down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running tights, 3 Dec. 2013
So comfortable and warm. Because they fit so closely to the skin, you don't overheat while running plus you get the added benefit of the compression. If you are in between sizes I would suggest a size down

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, easy to get on, 19 Aug. 2014
Comfortable, easy to get on, fits like a glove, warm---just like they claim----I'm impressed! OH_ I forgot--they are beautifully well made---multi-seamed, so will not fall apart at the seams!

5.0 out of 5 stars Longer than they look!, 16 Nov. 2012
I'm 6 ft (and wear 34" trousers). I generally have A LOT of trouble finding leggings that are long enough for me. When I first received these tights I hung them against my body and almost immediately wrote them off as being too short. However, I decided to try them on anyway and am so glad I did - as they are absolutely perfect. What's more, after a long break from running, I went for a run in these tights and my legs felt totally fresh the morning after. Here's hoping they last!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Dec. 2012
Purchased these on a recommendation from a friend and was not disappointed. True to size fit, really comfy and stay put on long runs. Would definitely recommend and will purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, stylish and comfortable, 26 Feb. 2014
Love the Under Armour workout clothing and these did not disappoint. Only thing is there are no pockets in these but other than that great for exercise! Arrived on time, good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 4 April 2014
good quality and looks, when i put the mon first time I just didnt want to remove them, so comfortable, im size 12 and 5'10 and slim, got myself size L, it is a bit loose so will buy also M next time, the coldpress material makes legs feel cool, I dont think that coldpress has anything to do with tightness, nothing to do with pressing, cuz I also ordered a cap made with the same fabric, it is about sensation of coolness and breathability

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 8 April 2013
These are great little tights. Comfortable for exercising in and I love the double band at the waist as it gives nice support without it too tight. Would buy more ..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›