5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the most comfortable running tights I've ever worn
I'm a very keen runner and I'm always buying new gear, but I also have drawers full of running gear that isn't quite right. Tops that ride up, tights that chafe or aren't flattering. A myriad of irritants that wouldn't bother you with your normal clothes but when you're running, particularly if you run anything over 10k, will really start to grate and annoy. I can...
Published on 2 Mar 2012 by Tricia

3.0 out of 5 stars very comfy but compression?
I bought these and am currently wearing them under my work skirt as they are comfy. So for a great pair of comfy leggings I say go for them. They are also good for running in as they stay in place and are made of that material which stops you getting too hot. They don't have any pockets though, which is a downside for the running bit.
I'm not too convinced on their...
Published 19 months ago by D. M. Topham

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 16 Dec 2012
Best ever! Though at 5.3, 134 lbs I wish it had a tighter fit around my thighs - a little more compression for less jiggle :).

Minor detail though.

I still went ahead and ordered the same in blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Dec 2012
Purchased these on a recommendation from a friend and was not disappointed. True to size fit, really comfy and stay put on long runs. Would definitely recommend and will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 22 April 2012
I bought these running leggings for hill walking. They are very comfortable, good quality and look good too - very flattering. I would definitley reccomend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Longer than they look!, 16 Nov 2012
I'm 6 ft (and wear 34" trousers). I generally have A LOT of trouble finding leggings that are long enough for me. When I first received these tights I hung them against my body and almost immediately wrote them off as being too short. However, I decided to try them on anyway and am so glad I did - as they are absolutely perfect. What's more, after a long break from running, I went for a run in these tights and my legs felt totally fresh the morning after. Here's hoping they last!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and warmth, 6 Oct 2013
V. Maddox (London) - See all my reviews
I bought these in a medium; I'm 5'9" and a UK size twelve in most trousers. They fit great. I imagine they would work equally well on shorter/taller women due to the nature of the fabric.

They are very warm, I think I will get most use out of them on winter runs and BMF. The compression is most noticable around the ankles and lower calves, but not really anywhere else. Nice fitting waist with a comfortable and flattering wide band, doesn't sit too high or cut in to you. They don't ride up or down, or require contant readjustment like some running tights.

I bought these on sale as they are pricier than the brands I usually buy, but I have to say the quality is noticeable. None of my cheaper running tights fit this comfortably.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite comfy, good size, bit shiny, 22 Jan 2013
I'm size 10, 5ft 4in. Bought the Medium, which are a great fit. I think the Small would have been ok too and might offer more leg compression but would probably make me bulge at the waist. Good length. Also the gusset seam might be irritating if it was any tighter. These are nice and comfy to wear, good flat lines at the waistband, keeps jiggly bits under control. The compression is ok, but not as good compared to the NIke DriFit ones I love most. Also these are not really shiny but have a slight sheen, I prefer totally matt, but not a problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not sure about sizing., 18 Jun 2012
These are the first pair of compression tights I've bought, so I relied on the Amazon size guide which put me as 'Large' (though in my vanity I assumed I'd be a "Medium'). They're very comfortable, but as I've only just started running I'm not sure how tight they should be. I suspect they should be a bit tighter than these, especially as I've lost nearly half an inch off my hips since I bought them. Apart from that, I've got no complaints - they wash well, and dry very quickly. Oh, and they look good too, despite that damning label saying 'Large'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect leggings, 28 Dec 2013
I'm size 14 and while I'm only 165cm I frequently find leggings like this too short. Are they all meant to be like that? I don't like having a huge gap between them and my shoes! These, however, are a good length and I avoid the cold band.
They feel incredibly light and I wondered at first whether they'd be strong enough to compress my thighs and warm enough. They do both admirably.
They fit really well and neither fall down nor move about as you exercise. I use them for running and have never yet had to pull them up as I go (as I often have to with others) or to remove them from unspeakable areas. I also use them for general circuits/Boot Camp style activities.
I love these leggings and would not hesitate to recommend them or get them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect leggings for golf, 23 Feb 2013
Perfect for those freeing golf days - and actually great if you love walking. Fit well and keep you warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars UnderArmour Tights, 30 Jan 2013
I am delighted with these 'tights'. They are a generous size and not too long on me even though I am not very tall. Please note that these are not compression tights.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›