4.0 out of 5 stars Proved me wrong
I was unsure what to expect from this album, because although the singles were nice and catchy, they were very similar and I was hoping that it wouldn't be a album of near identical songs.

Published on 22 Aug. 2012 by colesy999

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great
I bought this album based on Part Rock Anthem and Sexy & I Know It. These are 2 great songs, but the rest of the album doesn't really live up to them. There are probably 2 or 3 other songs that I really like, but the rest I can do without. For my tastes, (mostly pop, some dance) the other songs just are not as catchy.
Published on 29 Dec. 2011 by Aido

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 29 Dec. 2011
Aido "Aido" (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Proved me wrong, 22 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Sorry For Party Rocking (Audio CD)

But when I did listen to this album, I was pleasantly surprised because they was a variety of songs. Never the less, you can get too much of this album so it is the kind of thing you would put on an MP3 Player and put it on shuffle.

Champagne Showers was the best on my opinion, I think it should have been better publicized, perhaps replace Sorry for Party Rocking as one of the singles.

One thing I don't understand throughout some reviews, is the fact that they were saying the non-singles were not as good as the well known songs like "Sexy and I know it" The difference was only slight, and what do you expect? - the singles were released as singles for a reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 25 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Sorry For Party Rocking (Audio CD)
I brought this album after liking a lot of their released tracks like Party Rock Anthem, Sorry for Party Rocking and Sexy and I know it and I'm glad I finally brought it.
There are a lot of good songs on the album and only 3 tracks which I'm not so keen on like I'm in Miami B*tch, Take it to the Hole and Put that A** to Work, I'm not so keen on these because I don't like the lyrics much. I'm not offended by the lyrics as nothing like that bothers me, I just don't see the need for these songs on what I think is a good album without them.
LMFAO seem to live life to the full and do what they want to do and enjoy it and I think that comes across in their music and I feel like I feel that when listening to this album, it always seems to cheer me up puts me in a happy mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A hiphop/dance act that doesn't take itself so seriously!, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Sorry For Party Rocking (Audio CD)
I bought this album to practice streetdance routines to after being hooked on party rock anthem. Have to say that I was suprised how much I liked the album as a whole. As with any album some tracks are better than others, and they way I'd describe their music is like the 13yr old testosterone fueled lovechild of Calvin Harris and Black eyed peas who drank too much redbull.
All in all a pretty solid 2nd album, a lot of fun and a great release for summer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album For The Most Part, 16 Nov. 2011
K. BREESE "Rossi Fan" (Milton Keynes, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sorry For Party Rocking (Audio CD)
Only bought this album for the hit single but most of the album is pretty good although pretty much of the same.

Very bass heavy but IMO great for my system.

Recommend this album but would only give it four stars due to the repetitive nature of most of the tracks

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 3 Aug. 2011
Ms. C. Moorhead (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sorry For Party Rocking (Audio CD)
I got this album off iTunes the day it came out. Absolutely loved Party Rock anthem and Champagne Showers and thought the rest of the album would be great. It is good but it's not as good as I thought it would be, there are a handful of good songs that are really catchy. It's not the sort of album I could see me listening to in one sitting, but putting y iPod on shuffle is good when it plays the good songs. It was worth the buy just a little disappointed in some of the tracks

3.0 out of 5 stars A couple of good songs but what out for potty mouth!, 27 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Sorry For Party Rocking (Audio CD)
My stars! Apart from the 2 songs that have been in the charts I didn't really know what to expect. The rest of the album is loud, takes a bit of listening to digest it. Can I also say that there is no parental advisory label, (or the wasn't on my copy), and there are many reasons this album is unsuitable for young ears. Things that rhyme with `suck', `docks' and a variety of sexual references. I mean, I don't mind, I just wouldn't want my kid singing it! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars sorry for party rocking .... lmfao, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Sorry For Party Rocking (Audio CD)
bought this for my boy for his birthday and we have purchased albums for him and this one is still his favourite.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 12 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Sorry For Party Rocking (Audio CD)
Really good album, been wanting it for a while now. Few songs i knew before hand (sexy and i know it, party rock anthem, champagne showers) and a few new ones that are now some favourites (put that a$$ to work, shots, sorry for party rocking). Overall good mix of tunes, uplifting and fun. Altough if you have a problem with swearing and rudness i sugest you steer clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Fantastic, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Sorry For Party Rocking [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
LMFAO Sorry for Party Rocking is one of the best music purchases I have made. The songs make for enjoyable, upbeat listening.
I find the tracks are best listened to in the car and also in the gym, where they keep me very motivated! I never tire of listening to these tunes.
Some of the songs are explicit but this is clearly stated when purchasing it.