Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

on 17 April 2012
Bought this for my son's 4th birthday party and its got a lot of the usual suspects on there, just covered by their in house band but in a totally good way. Well, as you can imagine it made the ears bleed of the adults in the room, but the kids loved it so it was great value for money in that regard. In the meantime it's being locked in a safe place only to be brought out on special occassions in order to preserve my sanity...
All joking aside, perfect for pre-school parties, I would recommend.
on 18 January 2012
This CD was great fun at Christmas and has livened up several fifth Birthday parties too. There is a good variety of music and it is now a firm favourite.
on 22 August 2012
I got this for my daughter's 5th birthday. It is brilliant and she loves it, so does my 2 year old, keeps them dancing through the whole CD, we have had it for a month and havent listened to the 2nd one yet the first is so good!
on 6 May 2012
Originally bought for my daughters 6th birthday to go with her cd player but this album goes EVERYWHERE with us!!! The whole family love it! Got loads of fab tunes to sing and dance away to, when sat at the traffic lights we but look a right car full of looneys!!
A must buy for definate!!!
on 3 August 2013
I bought this for my own children and also to use at some party workshops I was running. The tunes are great, I was a bit worried after reading some other reviews about songs not being performed by the original artists but other than one or two I didn't think it mattered - I'm not sure how many under 5's would really know the difference between the original artist and these and it definitely hasn't affected their enjoyment of the songs. If you want a cheesy kids party CD this is the one to get!
on 29 April 2012
I bought this for my grandson, who is nearly 3, and put it on my ipod to play in the car.

We visited six friends in Wales soon after and, as a joke, I put it on their hifi system. Everyone started jumping around and silly dancing as it brought back so many memories for all of us at different times in our lives.

I haven't laughed so much or had so much exercise in years.

Great fun for a party - and not just for the kids!!
on 1 January 2013
I thought this would be a nice stocking filler, however there are not many original recordings on these 2 CD's only 8 original tracks. So it's o.k but if I'd had of read the small print I wouldn't have bought it.
on 16 July 2012
Good CD but purchased as it had the chocolate song on disc 2 which my little girl is desperate for.

Unfortunately this song seems to have been replaced by The court of king caractacus.

She is very disapointed
on 19 May 2014
Ordered this for my sons 4th Birthday party and it was excellent.

Good variety of music, popular part songs that people new.

Good product, good price.
on 11 December 2013
Thank you for the on time delivery and excellent packaging. This great cd fulfilled our requirements by a far. We hope to trade with you again.