5.0 out of 5 stars Polar chest strap
I slipped up with this purchase as I though the chest band would include the monitor ... which it did not. I therefore had to order another item.
Published 15 months ago by K. Mason

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the right one but...
Published 19 months ago by cjrsedgwick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Polar chest strap, 13 Aug 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the right one but..., 6 April 2013
cjrsedgwick "chris4fingers" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar Chest Strap - Spare (Sports)
First, my chest is 41 inches and M size strap fits perfectly with plenty (6 inches) of adjustment either way. It is for Polar T61, T31 and T31 coded transmitters. I think that mine must be very old as there are no ID markings on it anywhere. For a few quid I took a punt. It didn't fit. However I cut the stitching at one end and swopped the plastic ends over with my old ones and sowed it back up again. Took 5 minutes and am very happy now it all fits and is proper comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This fits the T34 transmitter, 5 Jan 2013
A. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar Chest Strap - Spare (Sports)
I thought that it would be worth letting others know that this strap fitted my T34 transmitter. It arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra costs from Polar, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: Polar Chest Strap - Spare (Sports)
Unfortunately, I needed this. I am not the smallest of people so this was a must. Shame on you Polar. They provide a medium strap with the waterproof transmitter instead of giving you an option as to which strap size would be right for you. Extra costs Polar. Having said that, the extra strap that I purchased is very good indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatibility issues, 9 Mar 2012
camaj (London, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar Chest Strap - Spare (Sports)
Buying a replacement strap isn't easy. There doesn't seem to be much information online about this and a lot of it's contradictory or confusing. Sadly Amazon doesn't make life any easier.

This strap arrived with "for T61, T31 and T31c coded transmitters" on the packaging. Information that would have been useful before ordering. There seems two types of Polar transmitters the wearlink type where the sensor is built into the strap and a transmitter is clipped into two holes and a second type where the sensor and transmitter are built into a rubbery looking strap which hooks onto a plain strap. T31 and T61(c) are the second type so if you need to replace a belt with the sensors built in this isn't the right belt. Sadly one of the photos has "wearlink 31" on the packaging which suggested that this was the correct strap for me

I also agree with the review that criticises Polars strap size. My original strap is M-XXL and I would think that most people are S-L with a small number below and a small number above. It would make sense for Polar to make their default strap XS-L to accommodate most of the population (may as well include XS) and sell XL-XXL separately. If you buy that strap there's a good chance you'll lose weight and can then use the original strap but those of us who've lose weight and are finding the M-XL strap too small are forced to buy another strap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 14 Aug 2011
D. J. BURGESS (Warwickshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar Chest Strap - Spare (Sports)
Had to send this back as the description was not sufficient to tell me it did not fit the responder I already had

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Polar Chest Strap - Spare (Sports)
fantastic well worth the money

1.0 out of 5 stars Polar chest strap, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Polar Chest Strap - Spare (Sports)
Don't bother if you are buying this to replace lost strap with your original polar heart monitor, it doesn't fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy replacement, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Polar Chest Strap - Spare (Sports)
my other straps were feeling their age so it was good to have a quick speedy replacement and not have to buy the whole thing

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine as a larger version of the belt supplied with the Polar T31 transmitter......., 26 Feb 2014
D. Gallimore (Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar Chest Strap - Spare (Sports)
...which is a medium, and is a bit tight for 44-46+ chest. So if that's your size, although you could live with the medium, it would be better to buy the large sized strap. Other than being a bit bigger, it is identical to that supplied with the transmitter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›