4.0 out of 5 stars very quick to use, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
Well made but needs a bit of practice to get a tidy end result but much much quicker than traditional method

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
for years I have used the old fashioned pompom makers, but this us great and so easy to use. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
Despite waiting much longer than anticipated, I have received the product and am very pleased with it. It is very easy to use, the instructions on the back of the packaging are very clear. I would recommend using it with standard wool, I have tried it with a stiffer 'cotton blend' wool, and the thickness means that the wool cannot be wrapped around the pompom maker as many times, leading to a sparse pompom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirstie Alsop, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
I saw these on the Kirstie Alsop Christmas programme and just had to buy some for myself and as a gift for my friend , can't wait to try them out but they only arrived yesterday !

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
Well, it took 2 emails and a phone call to actually get it but it's great! Easy to use, quick to make pompoms and have now ordered larger sizes as these produce very small pompoms.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a stocking filler, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
After one false start, my wife, for whom this was bought, was very pleased with it and can see herself using it quite a few times

4.0 out of 5 stars Took a Few Attempts but The Easy to Use, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
This set came with 2 pompom makers - both quite small but perfectly useable. It did take me a couple of goes to get the tension & tying quite right but I did get there in the end. The instructions aren't that clear but there are viseos on youtube which showed it quite clearly. The pompoms that are produced are all the same size so ideal for a project.
The makers themselves are a little fiddly to get started but are easy to hold whilst using. Ideal if your grip isn't so great. A friend who used one who has hand difficulties said that they were easier to use than the old fashioned card method.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fast Pom-Poms, 2 Jan 2014
E. Appleton (leicestershire, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
This kit makes Pom-Pom making really easy! The kit was initially a bit fiddley to open up and understand how it works though I did find an excellent YouTube video from the makers: [...]
The Pom-Poms I made were super quick (I made one in only 5mins) and trimmed up to produce a really neat Pop-Pom.
I prefer really dense Pom-Poms but couldn't get that using this tool. Having said this for craft projects this kit is a very valuable addition to my toolbox and I am sure will be well used.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
the product is very functional.
I like it very much.
i am very happy with it.
I will talk about it to other persons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Clover Pom-Pom Maker
So easy and quick to use. I would definitely recommend it. This product is innovated and well worth its price.

Clover Pom-Pom Maker