on 8 April 2012
Having read the previous reviews for this item I thought I would try it for myself. I haven't been disappointed! I've always bought full closing cases in the past so this is my first pouch style case.

This case fits the HTC Sensation really well. The soft inner material protects the screen and the outside protects the phone from scratches from keys etc that are in my bag. The case is not too tight (so easy to remove the phone) but also not loose so that the phone falls out when you flip it upside down.

I am very pleased with the product and would definitely recommend!
on 5 August 2012
I have been using this case for around 2 years now. To date whilst my HTC sensation has been in this case i have dropped it in nightclubs, in taxis, out of taxis, on concrete, carpet, out of a window (albeit onto grass) and i have taken it backpacking around Europe, India and on cycling trips across countries. Not once been chipped/scratched/damaged in any technical or visual way. The only ever time it's been hurt was when it was stolen from me and to be honest i was just very annoyed that the insurance company didn't cover the cost of a replacement case!
on 8 August 2012
Was hoping for something a lot more heavy duty than this little piece of "leather". It's so thin compared to my old HTC Desire HD case I bought when I got that phone, that one was really thick and durable. On top of that there's no pull cord on the back to make the phone pop out, instead you have to drag it out the tight fit that the case olds around it, most of the time leaving a huge thumb print on the screen. Just a bit disappointed, but then again it cost me less than 6 quid so I guess it's not THAT bad for the money.
on 11 March 2012
This is an official HTC case for the Sensation/Sensation XE. It looks really nice, was quite a tight fit when arrived but loosens off. Feel that it offers reasonable protection while the phone is in my pocket and against drops as long as not on top corner!

Only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is that the cut away bit is on the wrong side! If the cut away was on the wrong side you would be able to see the notifications LED, just a shame they didn't think of that!
on 5 January 2012
Good fast delivery and best price online at Amazon, pouch arrived quickly over Christmas. Compared prices elsewhere, and Amazon proved to be the cheapest. This pouch complements my HTC Sensation XE well. Nice form fitment, nice and snug, phone settles in very securely. The leather has a nice feel to it too, and the soft smooth lining cleans the screen every time the phone is placed inside the pouch. Would highly recommend this stylish case.
on 13 December 2011
Great case for your HTC sensation. Fits well from new and mine is now loosening nicely after quite some use. Easy to get in and out. Gives a good level of protection from normal wear and tear in a moderate environment. My only observation would be if the cut on the front was on the right instead of he left you would be able to see the notification LED flash which would be useful. But apart from that, brilliant. I would definitely buy another.
on 5 January 2012
Arrived promptly and well packaged, slightly tight fit which made getting the phone out of it when someone calls you a bit of a panic. Having said that, after being used for a while it's now easier to get the phone in and out but not so loose that it falls out. Have had it in my pocket whilst working most days and the phone is still unscathed. All in all, it does what it says on the tin and represents good value.
on 25 January 2012
I bought this as a stop gap before looking to replace an expensive leather handmade number that I lost. I shall be keeping this one as although the material quality is not fantastic, it more than makes up for it by design. The intelligent corner cut away is genious by design allowing easy phone retrieval yet still giving excellent protection without being bulky
on 21 February 2013
I purchased this item a couple of years ago. I parted company with my HTC Sensation phone last year and found this case was ideal for my new iPhone 5. I lost the case and decided to purchase another. It's well worth the money and much cheaper than the Apple equivalent. For the fashion people its easy to blank out the HTC logo with a black marker pen.
on 6 March 2012
I have recently purchased a sensation and wanted a case for it that was not bulky, one that would not take long to get the phone out of and looked well. I have not complaints with this case at all, I even purchased spare and this is now being used on another phone. Prompt shipping and well packed by the seller, would deal with them again. THANKS