5.0 out of 5 stars Where She Went
If I Stay was one of my favourite reads of 2009 - it was one of those books that became so much more than just the sum of it parts. It completely blew me away. When I heard there was going to be a sequel I have to admit I was excited but also worried - I just couldn't see how it could possibly compare. But how wrong was I to be even slightly concerned? I loved this one...
Published on 2 July 2011 by Sammee, I Want To Read That

3.0 out of 5 stars where she went
I have a love/hate relationship with sequels. Most of the time they are unnecessary and poorly executed when compared to the first book but occasionally they are far better than the book they follow. This is why I will keep on reading sequels even when I groan at the thought of a follow up to a favourite book because sometimes, just sometimes, they are something...
Published on 15 Jun 2011 by Ali

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
If if I stay was good this was amazing. It took me a while to understand his point of view compared too Mia's but when I did it was as if there whole relationship and both stories slotted into place.

4.0 out of 5 stars a better ending, 29 July 2014
Emma (Otley, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
Better than the first book <If I Stay> in that it has more story, more plot and it's nice to have it written from another point of view, especially since we already know the other

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 17 Sep 2014
Mrs. M. G. Tindall (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
Decided to buy this after reading If I Stay. It was good to find out what happened to the characters. Enjoyed reading the book, good story follow on, kept your interest throughout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! The closure I needed!, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
I loved "If I stay" and was worried Adam's take on the aftermath wouldn't be as good and would spoil the memory of If I stay but it finished it off beautifully. I loved both books!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
AMAZING!!!!! I liked this book.
There could have probably been a bit more of an ending but overall I thought it was a great ending. I can't wait for this to become a movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
At first I was unsure about reading this book because I loved the first one so so much but it totally lived up to the first and it just completed the story

5.0 out of 5 stars Ohmygod., 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
I actually loved this book far more than the first. I thought Adam had more to give towards a story than Mia did. Loved every second and devoured it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a bit skeptical to start but thoroughly enjoyed this sequel to if i stay, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
Was a bit skeptical to start but thoroughly enjoyed this sequel to if i stay. Not as emotionally moving as if i stay, but an enjoyable read nonetheless

5.0 out of 5 stars I fell in love with this book as soon as I read the ..., 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
I fell in love with this book as soon as I read the first page. I loved it and read it within a day. It's definitely a great second part to if I stay.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the 1st book, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Where She Went (Kindle Edition)
Amazing book - makes you think that words spoken are always remembered - loved the ending loved the middle - loved the beginning - loved it all

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 | Next ›