on 5 February 2013
I really like this clock it a nice size, got nice clear numbers on it & a pretty picture but i really wish i'd taken more notice of the other reviews that said it was quite noisy.
I really didn't believe that it would be that noisy, well any more noisy than a normal ticking clock, but it is. Having said that my 2 year old who's room it's in isn't bothered & i don't really notice it anymore although it annoys my husband who looks to see where the noise is coming from every time he's in there!
on 17 August 2012
This is a lovely wall clock, ideal for a little girl's room. The quality of the clock itself is very good. The hands are rather delicate and will bend easily. I understand some of the reviews I have read regarding the sound. It isn't the quietest of clocks, with a continuous "rolling" sound from the mechanism. Saying that it doesn't bother my daughter at all. Overall very happy.
on 20 May 2013
Yes, I read the reviews that this is a noisy clock, and they weren't kidding, but it's a beautiful clock for my baby girl's owl-themed bedroom, and hell, the whirring makes great white noise to help her sleep!
on 8 June 2013
I bought this clock but before I did I looked at the past reviews and they all said it was very noisy -I bought the clock anyway but when I got it the ticking was completely silent!!!
Don't listen to the reviews that say its noisy 'cos its NOT!!!
I recommend this clock to anyone!
on 11 November 2013
I love his clock and bought a different design for my son. I have not found them noisy and love the designs. Good value for money.
on 4 January 2014
I purchased this clock for my daughter's bedroom after buying a matching door sign and both items are beautiful and good quality.
Delivery was also very prompt. I ordered it the Saturday evening before Christmas and it arrived on the Tuesday, Christmas Eve.
Thoroughly recommend both the clock and seller
on 2 July 2014
We purchased this clock for our grand daughter. Oh dear! It did not work. kept on stopping. Other purchasers have had the same problem. Clearly there is a quality control problem with this item which is unfortunate as the clock is really lovely, but no good if it is not going to work.
on 12 January 2013
This clock looked ideal for my daughter; clear numbers and an attractive motif. Unfortunately, we had to send it back as the clock kept stopping sporadically, the weak plastic hands catch on either other and the noise (constant whine) keeps my daughter awake. The quality is just not good enough and I reckon the lifespan is limited. If the manufacturer was to attach a better mechanism then it would be reasonable although the quality of the backing plate and motif is not as good as it appears on the Amazon picture. Disappointing as it was a Christmas present from Granny & Grandpa!
on 13 December 2013
Attractive clock but a bit smaller than expected and quite expensive for what it is ie a tiny clock mechanism which can be purchased in pound shops. Delivery service good and prompt.
on 5 February 2014
We had a few issues with this clock initially (first one we were sent didn't work) however the seller promptly sent us a replacement. It looks really good in my daughter's bedroom.

See one answered question