on 6 February 2012
This is a really nice bracelet which was in effect exactly what I wanted, but the clasp is very easily pushed open when one's arm rests on a desk or similar. Hence it got lost within days of purchase which is very disappointing. i would recommend buying a different one with a more secure clasp.
on 16 November 2012
It's a really smart bracelet - I only take it off when I have to. I did find it difficult to begin with - I found the opposite to Joe in that my clasp was very stiff - my wife had help me to fasten it the first time)and the leather was stiff so it was difficult to get it to lie sufficiently flat on my wrist to fasten it.
However, the catch soon loosened and the leather softened and it's great now.
on 20 November 2014
Really looks very good, only problem the clasp does not stay closed. Exchanged the first one ordered but this one exactly the same. As I do not intend taking it off, too much of a hassle, I just put a little superglue where the two ends meet. Hopefully this solves the problem but at this price I really expected a far better, secure clasp.
on 2 September 2013
A really good looking, stylish bracelet for men. Sturdy without looking big and clumsy. Would certainly buy for any age group. Bought for my husband but my son loved it as well.
on 28 December 2012
Excellent quality, Good size, the band itself could be chunkier but overall this product is a definite 5 stars :) x
on 14 September 2013
I would highly recommend.. The quality is exceptional , its a good fit. Yes, the catch is a little stiff but it has loosen with wear.
on 26 March 2016
Not great. As I think the clasp was faulty and I even lost it on a round at the driving rabge. Only had it for a week
on 15 February 2014
I bought this as a present and it has been a great success. It looks stylish and has been worn constantly.
on 21 May 2013
Well made and good looking. Was a gift for my husband who is delighted with it. Good for men or woman.
on 29 December 2015
Good quality item. Nothing like the original magnetic strap type that I kept losing. Value for money.