Colour Name: Blue|Change

on 18 November 2012
These headphones have amazing sound quality. I listen to music a lot and got quite fussy about the quality of my headphones and when my old ones broke i couldn't find any that were as good- until i found these. The sound is clear and not tinny. They look good and are a bargin if you can get them for under £20. They aren't the weird gummy ones that go right in your ear either- i don't like that type of earphone.
The only critism i would have for them is that they are quite big- if my ears were just a bit smaller then the headphones prbably wouldn't fit and the foam covers for my headphones kept falling off and i've lost one of them.
Apart from that these headphones are amazing and i would buy another pair in a heartbeat if i needed too.
on 29 April 2013
These earphones are amazing, I bought them for a cheap replacement when I broke my previous pair. That was about 2 and a half years ago. They build quality of these earphones are amazing they can withstand anything. I once accidentally shut the speakers in the car door. they came out with only a small crack and still had the same sound quality.
On the quality of sound, they are very good. The mix of the bass and trebles are near perfect and I would compare them to the iPod earphones in terms of quality (except these ones aren't as flimsy).
The only issue I have is that the wires are very firm. They don't flow and don't bend as easily as other earphones I have owned.
In conclusion, if you tend to be clumsy with your earphones and want good sound quality, these are the perfect ones to get. And for the price, they are definitely worth it.
on 27 October 2014
I had previously bought this model, I believe when the 'Colour It Loud' version wasn't available. I paid £20 for them and I remember being very pleased with them. I lost them a long time ago, and have been through many pairs of earphones (the in ear canal type) and I find that they were constantly falling out of my ears, and I've really never understood why people think they're more comfortable. I was browsing for a new pair after my (incredibly overrated) JVC XXs broke, and I came across these, which I bought without hesitation when I remembered my old pair. They have better sound quality than I remember, and I think the white version looks really sleek and not at all tacky as I feared. Don't hesitate to buy these, I would have been happy paying £30+ for them.
on 9 March 2013
Great sound and value. If you want a cheap(ish) set of headphones you can't go much wrong. I have only had one drawback and that is they conduct static electric very easily. So if you are in a job where you get charged, you end up zapped on the inner ear.
on 20 August 2014
My pair of Sony MDR-E 818LP headphone broke after only a few months of use (and a couple visits to the washing machine), and I was looking for some sturdy, good quality headphones that could handle some travelling and lots of use. These are perfect - they've lasted 4 months of intensive use/handling, and after a couple visits to the washing machine too, they're just like new (works perfectly). They have some nice bass, and the sound is generally rich and clear - and they look good too. So far, I've found no problems, and hopefully they'll last a long time - but I might order another few pairs to keep me going for the next few years.
on 30 May 2015
I normally buy JVC Gumy earphones, but they tend to stop working after a few months, so I thought I'd try spending a bit more on a better pair, and it was well worth the money. Unfortunately it's difficult to find earphones of this shape, and I find the thin ones that tend to be most common to be very uncomfortable, but these are an ideal shape and the foam pads that come with them make them even more comfy. Unfortunately they seem to get lost easily so I'd recommend buying a pack of spares (which are only about £1-2).

The sound quality is brilliant; better than any other earphones I've used. It's clear and not at all tinny, and using the equaliser settings on my iPod no longer results in an annoying crackly sound. All in all, I definitely recommend these!
on 12 February 2014
Great price and the sound is pretty good especially for a tenner. only problem is the pads that fit over the earpieces but theyare always pretty bad ripped them just trying to get them on.
on 5 February 2014
The sound quality is just great, the bass is just awesome and they fit very nicely in my ears. They also look very nice. Would buy again!
on 3 July 2014
I have been looking for some good headphones as the Apple ones blow very quickly if you use them at anywhere near an audible volume and having heard good things about Sennheiser, thought I'd give these a go.
Very disappointed. For a start, the volume is much lower than the Apple ones and the sound is rather harsh and tinny and slightly distorted and not very pleasant to listen to. Changing the EQ settings only makes some pretty quiet headphones even quieter.
I'm still searching for those mythical decent headphone with a clear and full sound!
on 5 January 2016
These are by far the best in ear headphones I've used, and I'm a headphone junky.

I seem to get much more enjoyment from listening to vinyl then digital music, digital music can sometimes just sound like noise even through my Onkyo amp or even my Bose mini Link speaker - I started to listening rap and my usually favourite music took a back seat.

Well I bought these mainly for handheld consoles, didn't expect much at all. I've had Sennheiser before and they never really stood out, until now...

For the price of a KFC bucket I have fell back in love with my old music playing off my trusty 8 year old Sony MP3 walkman, I couldn't believe it, especially for the price and the sort of average reviews.

These headphones have delicate bass and sparkling treble and the end result is detailed sound that is a pure pleasure to listen too, I hear sounds I've never heard through my AKG headphones!

Even though I tore one of the cloth covers and decided not to use them they fit perfectly in my ear(always had problems with every other in ear headphones I've had, from Sony high end to Panasonic), I have average to small ears for a man.

Best pound for pound headphones I have ever had.

As a side note, the blue ones are lovely the wire length is longer than average and seems low quality but obviously it isn't.