5.0 out of 5 stars compression tights, 9 May 2012
After a friend and I went skiing I was considering buying a pair of skins compression tights as she benefited from the enhanced recovery from intense exercise however I was advised 2xu were better as they kept their shape and compression for longer. The advisor worked in a specialist running shop so knew his stuff. I am very impressed with the style,feel and lasting wear of the 2xu tights. They have totally made a difference in the recovery to my training sessions and I would now happily recommend them to others. Plus the style is abit more funky than the skins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality running tights, delivered quickly, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: 2XU Women's PWX Tight Compression Baselayer (Sports)
I already had a pair of these, but the silver bits were starting to peal off (don't put them through the dryer by accident!).

I like these compression tights - they are good both for running (flexible and light weight, and wick moisture away), as well as being flattering - the "X" pattern looks nicer than some other plain black running tights I have (i.e. it breaks up the black a bit). The latest version of these tights also has a little pocket on the inside waist band for a key which is a good addition.

They are pricey - but I like how they are shaped for a woman's body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 19 Aug 2013
I was recommended compression gear to wear under a jiu jitsu kimono to help me get less injuries, my legs still breath and I don't feel restricted I loved the price and I love the quality and material plus the bruises are minimal now. Highly recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars DVT recovery, 26 Aug 2012
After suffering multiple DVT's in a year and once I started feeling better I needed compression bottoms to start exercising again, these do the job, think they are a bit expensive at 60, but do the job. Only have a few twinges while hooping for 30mins.

4.0 out of 5 stars compression review, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: 2XU Women's PWX Tight Compression Baselayer (Sports)
The tights on my legs are a great support, but the back waistband is too low and when I am running it feels like they are falling down, If there was a make that had a higher wasitband I would buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of tights, 7 Nov 2013
Very nice tights at a fair price. I use them for crossfit and would definitely recommend anyone to buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars worked, 20 Jun 2013
Mr. J. Palmer - See all my reviews
these are great pants and work a treat to relieve pain DOMS etc

good quality and good value we do a lot of sports so they are well used

5.0 out of 5 stars good smooth fabric, 13 April 2013
The only negative thing about these, is that its legs could have been slightly longer. The M size was slightky short for me(i am 172 cm tall). Other than that it fits perfectly, and its surface is very smooth.