Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 11 May 2012
This is the third time I have bought Rockport shoes because as far as I know they are the only proper shoes on the market that are truly washable. This is great if you go for a walk and get muddier than you expected! The previous ones have been excellent and I hope these are the same. I wish there was more than one model available. The laces are too long!
on 22 July 2012
I had been waiting patiently since the spring for this shoe to emerge as my others were in a parlous state. I like this type of shoe for a number of reasons mainly because they are a good comfortable slip-on and of course they are washable. I would recommend my purchase to everyone who likes this type of casual, flexible, rugged reasonably priced product.
on 29 July 2012
I bought these shoes because they sell in 10.5, which is a difficult size to get in the shops. I'd never bought shoes on the internet before, but I'm glad I did. I saved a chore (I hate shoe shopping) and I'll do it again.

The shoes are good. They seem to be wearing well, they are comfortable and they slip on easily. Although the best thing about them is that they're machine washable.

I bought them in a class brown colour, but it's clear that Rockport do a range of colours. I'll definitely buy these shoes again (I'm not very imaginative, once I've got something good, I stick with it).
on 4 September 2012
Many will sacrifice comfort for aesthetics, this is a mentality that I can't relate to, with that said I feel that most will be pleased with the looks (got this in gray suede and like it a lot). Still if you only look for shoes that are comfortable I find this to be a cut above other shoes of this genre being soft, flexible, well made, machine washable and a real bargain at under 24 pounds.
on 8 October 2012
Excellent shoes for the money. Nice and comfortable for my broad feet. I am intrigued by the fact that they are washable and though I have not yet washed them, I believe the maker. Suede shoes are difficult to maintain and a short dip in the washing machine will be helpful.
on 12 August 2013
I choose this product because of the quality
Like the price and the aspect
I recomend to people that cares about confort shoes
on 3 November 2012
Most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. Great value at £30. I was so impressed that I bought another pair, in grey this time.!
on 8 July 2014