5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fit, 18 April 2014
Really pleased with the compression tights great fit and really good price wore them running a half marathon really happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 29 May 2014
As a beginner runner, I was really skeptical that these would make any difference at all. They fit beautifully, were very comfortable and flattering.I wore them for a half marathon and I think they reallly made a difference to not only my running but very speedy recover. Legs barely tired next day - or maybe I was just going too slow. Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sports bottoms I've bought so far. Very happy with my purchase., 8 April 2014
These are the best sports bottoms I've bought so far, comfortable with a lot of movement. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 2 Mar 2014
I play roller derby and have wanted to try these leggings for a while but could never afford them. Armed with my Amazon Christmas voucher, I bought my first pair and I absolutely love them! In fact, I don't want to skate in anything else now and after spotting Amazon's recent reduction in the price, I quickly invested in another pair.

They're really comfortable and supportive. I wondered how much of a difference post-training and post-competition the compression would actually make, but it was truly noticeable. I still have some muscle aches as would be expected, but comparatively I have noticed a definite difference in the general severity and duration of aching after tough training and competition in the two months I've been using them.

These will definitely be my go-to leggings for some time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you need for sore muscles, 22 Sep 2013
J. Wilshaw (UK) - See all my reviews
These are great for tight aching muscles and for wearing when coming back from injury. I have worn them not only while working out but also during the day and they have been really good support. Would certainly recommend them.