5.0 out of 5 stars as it should be
Published on 7 Feb 2012 by tonibee

3.0 out of 5 stars Men's Titanium
Be careful when ordering. I thought I ordered a white ring when it arrived it was black, as it arrives a few days before Christmas I had no time to send it back. My son was happy with the black one but white would have been better.
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by fran488

3.0 out of 5 stars Men's Titanium, 12 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars as it should be, 7 Feb 2012
i was amazed at the price of this item and was suspect of the quailty but I have to say WOW!! its amazingly well made and doesnt look no were near as i expected for the price,, so Thank you and i would highly recommend this item or this seller to anyone,, now thats what I call an Amazon Bargain, and lets face it , this day and age we all want to keep cost down but have quality looking goods, you have to see this to beleive it!! PERFECT > 5++++++++ stars,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 24 Jan 2014
This ring definately looks good and for the price you can't go wrong.
My partners ring size is 'W' but thie 'V1/2' fitted fine.

Downside is after a few days it is starting to show some marks on it so not scratch proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived a lot faster then planned, 8 Oct 2013
My husband lost weight and his wedding ring didn't fit anymore so I got him this one to replace it and he loved it. It fits and is very shiny, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Design, 9 Jun 2013
J. Judd - See all my reviews
Beautifully made. Really stylish. Has a curved edge, so may come up a little smaller than expected, but really good for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived promptly, 4 April 2013
for my husband,for our renewal of vows ceremony,very similar to my own wedding ring,hard wearing,robust,any man would love this ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Jan 2013
Amazing ring, it's really pretty.
Unfortunatley we got the size totally wrong and had to send it back for an exchange which was prossesed as soon as they recived it back. It was over the christmas so it was a bit of a leghnthy wait. However the supplier has been amazing, they have kept me updated near enough every week. I'm currently awaiting my exchane.
Thanx UMC.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, 7 Jan 2013
all products are of high quality and arrived in a very reasonable time period, I am very satisfied with the purchase, looks amazing and even my friends could not believe the price... It looks worth much more..... so happy with the ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 26 Sep 2012
Great item!!! It was just what I wanted. Delivery bit slow, but worth the wait! Comes in ringbox. Is very light when wearing, so that is good! Thank toy