5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, 8 Nov 2011
Ms. J. Owen (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OPI Nail Polish I Lily Love You 15ml (Misc.)
I can't get enough of OPI nail varnish, and this colour is so sweet - especially when applied on top of a light pink shade. It's a clear pink varnish with pink glitter, so can be used on its own for a subtle effect or on top of another colour to add vibrancy. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: OPI Nail Polish I Lily Love You 15ml (Misc.)
This is amazing! its a clear glittery pink color, looks really nice on top of other colors to glam them up a bit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly addicted., 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: OPI Nail Polish I Lily Love You 15ml (Misc.)
After having this applied during a pedicure, I fell in love with the pop pink colour and sparkle effect and had to buy my own. I wore it on my toes all summer with sandals - the colour looks fantastic in the sunshine and attracts numerous compliments. I apply three coats for maximum sparkle and apply a clear top coat when dry.

The only annoyance was the polish flaking off easy as it does become bumpy when dry due to the holographic pieces and has to be reapplied often to maintain a perfect finish.

I've nearly used up the whole bottle and will definitely repurchase when I run out!

5.0 out of 5 stars super pink glam!, 22 May 2012
This review is from: OPI Nail Polish I Lily Love You 15ml (Misc.)
I LOVE this polish! It is a gorgeous, sheer pink jelly loaded with micro holo glitter, tiny SQUARE holo glitter and fantastic holo flakies. The glitters and flakies are nice and dense. I layer this over pink polishes and it looks amazing! Whenever I wear this polish, I can't stop staring on my nails. The flakies *can* be a bit sharp if they're hanging off the edge of the nail so careful application is a must. The polish also dries quite rough so you'll need a nice, thick top coat. I used Seche Vite and it was still a little bumpy but I didn't mind. I think two layers of top coat would probably fix that.

OPI Nail Polish I Lily Love You 15ml