on 6 April 2013
I will use these on my bike tour, to kill off bacteria that remains in river water that has been boiled and filtered before using these pills. thankfully these pills will ensure that the water will be safe to drink.

Having tested them (they do not leave much chlorine taste in the water at all, hardly noticable) I have no worries that they will do the job, and I recommend this product to anyone who wishes to purify water.

[I would strongly suggest, however, if planning to use these pills on rainwater or river water (to make it safe to drink) that you filter the water first (to get rid of larger organic material), then boil it (to kill protozoa and bacteria) and then these pills to kill of any remaining nasties. That way you are being extra extra safe.]
on 5 November 2013
what can you say.. Love them.
As you all know these little tablets are cheap they work, and they are perfect for the pack on any trip.
Even if you bring water, then in case something happens to your water source its great to have these as a backup.
on 11 July 2013
I've been using these tablets to purify my water for quite a while now, and they have never let me down thus far. For the price they are the best you can buy, and I recommend them to all backpacker/camper types..
on 22 February 2014
Climbed Kilimanjaro so water was taken from a stream near the top, use the tablets and didn't get an upset stomach, would recommend.
on 30 September 2013
Keeping a large stock of these is essential. I use them when travelling to certain countries, and when I'm camping.
on 21 September 2013
Did the job for walking in the mountains, no one got ill from the water we purified so can't falter them.
on 18 September 2013
I bought to clean out the fresh water tank of my motorhome. Time will tell if they work. Only complaint, the tablets are tiny and difficult to get out of the package and then throw down water inlet without them getting stuck. I got very good at this quickly.. They would be easier if in a bottle with sealed lid. I would buy again even with this problem.
on 8 May 2013
Order came within specified time frame. Purification tablets were as described, happy with the purchase. Great for the little camping/trekking pack I'm putting together for my other half.
on 28 June 2013
Does exactly what it says on The packet. Leaves the water with a taste a little bit like swimming pool water. But in tea and coffee it was unoticeable. I would definately use again.
on 18 January 2013
Just great, easy to use, simple and effective. Essential outdoors packing for me, you never know when you'll need them
LOL its the bear grylls in me lol