4.0 out of 5 stars Better than The Secret
Published on 15 Jun 2010 by Ms. A. Worton

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Faffy
Unfortunately I ordered this the same time as Rhonda Byrnes The Power and she is the best writer on this subject. It seems to lack something and I felt that reading it was like reading a poor imitation of The Secret. I have skipped a few chapters as they were too repetitive but there are some good exercises to do such as writing a list with adjectives and...
Published 4 months ago by Harry

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than The Secret, 15 Jun 2010
Ms. A. Worton (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
I read The Secret first, and then this book. It is a natural follow on, but also I think it tells you everything that is in The Secret, but in a less 'hollywood' way (which I much prefer). Knowing what I do now, I would have just brought this book and not bothered with 'The Secret'. Inspirational stuff, really makes you rethink your life and your thoughts. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 May 2010
Bubbles "bubbles" (southampton, hants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have just bought this book and have almost finished it, I plan to re read it and go through the excercises. What a brilliant book and really helpfull.
I would definatly recommend this book as it is helping me to overcome some of the things I am going through. Well done Jack for such good advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would not be without this book!, 26 Mar 2009
J. Cooney - See all my reviews
I think everyone should have a copy of this book, and it should be read regularly, the ideas behind it are common sense, which we all need reminding of from time to time. I will be buying copies of this book for others too. This is a relatively short book (164 pages), almost like a handbook size, its chapters are short and easy to read, although I think people will benefit from reading it more than once. I have read many "self help" books but never really understood them and how to incoporate the principles behind them, however I don't know why but this book is definately changing the way I think about things and I do believe you ARE what you think. My life has not changed dramatically but the way I think about it has and also it has inspired me to make the right decisions for myself too. I love the little wise anecdotes too, very inspiring. As a sufferer of depression for many years and reading other books to help me I feel this book has done more than any other to help me.

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing book, 19 Mar 2011
This book was recommended by a friend of mine, and has totally changed my whole
perspective on life, the way I think , feel , and handle every day emotions, it has made me realise that life is more than the treadmill we are all aware of, and is for living, taking chances and achieving the impossible. all it takes is a dream , it down to you if you live it or leave it.. Thanks Sherie

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Will Change Your Life, 15 Sep 2009
I also watched the film the Secret and read the book, where I was first introduced to Jack Canfield. Jack later produced a DVD to accompany this book, which I saw and was totally blown away.

The book is an essential tool for any one hoping to live the law of attraction. It's almost like a mini manual, that if you follow its instructions, you will begin to see your desires being attracted to you. It is not onerous, but very comprehensive and compact at the same time. I found that it really encouraged me to map out my life - literally!
I would also recommend Gratitude book, if you are really serious about changing your life for the better. Like other reviewers, I noticed that he mention God in the book a few times. I personally didn't have a problem with this, because Jack is a very successful man, if that who he identifies with - then there must be something in it..
Call it what you will, your higher self, the universe or God. Through this book Jack will show you how to pursue things that you'd previously only dare dream of.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good guide as to how to apply the law of attraction on a daily basis, 5 Feb 2010
C. Mcewan "mimicess" (Edinburgh, Lothian United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have always been interested in the law of attraction but never quite known how to apply it to every day living. The guidance within this book is so easy understand when it comes to actual application, there's no real reason for you not to do it.

Saying that I am only human and my biggest challenge is getting past habitual reactions and behaviours to events, comments and scenarios that would normally be negative or at least produce a negative thought process; but as the book says, practice does work and now I find myself trying to look at all events as a positive - it makes you feel better if anything.

If you're stuck as to how to live the law of attraction/ The Secret then this is a good book to start with.

4.0 out of 5 stars good so far, 15 Aug 2009
Mr. G. Coaton (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
bought this book because i have had an interest in law of attraction. half way through the book now and im really enjoying it, it has good explanations of this law of attraction plus the wee exersises are good fun for the beginners. unlike other reviews i like the mention of god in this book because i know theres a higher power indeed.

fully recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite!, 28 Mar 2010
Canfield brings knowledge on the Law of Attraction to a new level. This book should be the natural next step after reading The Secret and The Law of Attraction basics. It is definitely not for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive Thinking, 5 July 2010
This is a good little book, easy to read with enjoyable exercises. The exercises are helpful in making choices about our lives and what we may want from life. It brings together basic suggestions from many other 'Self Help' books in a short compact version. I've enjoyed reading many 'Self Help' books including, Louise L Hay:'I can heal your life' (brilliant), Shakli Gawain:'Positive Visualization'(brilliant), Deepak Chopra: '7 Laws of Success'(brilliant). 'The Secret'(very good), Esther & Jerry Hicks(dreadful) and many more similar books, most of which I have learned to try to look at life more positively and through doing so, in spite of some of the horendous things that life has thrown at me, I have learned and still am learning to accept and love the simple things in nature and life. 'The Key to Living the Law of Attraction' is easy to read and contains shortened good cherry picked ideas from a variety of others similar books. If anyone wishes to expand upon any of the ideas, try some of my suggestions but avoid the long winded, boring, boring E&J Hicks/Abrahams.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking and achieving happiness in a positive way, 23 Mar 2010
A nice adds on to your own personal development. Helps you to understand yourself and achieve happiness and success in a positive way and creating a happy environment for everyone to benefit. Happy reading. It made a difference in my life!!!!!!!!!