4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a try.
I was sceptical having read mixed reviews. I was rather disappointed in the slow delivery but the product itself has changed my very fine hair considerably in only a couple of uses. Given the price I'd say it's well worth a try.
Published 2 months ago by jason

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Nice nourishing oil for the hair, before hair was dry and brittle, however after 2 uses (half an hour application) hair is soft and shiny :) cant go wrong would recommend
Published 4 months ago by Ms. K. Saiqa

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a try., 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Hair Stimulant for Growth & Strength - With Essential Oils - Bergamont, Ylang Ylang, Lavender - 125ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Results, 20 Feb 2014
Have been using this product twice a week for a month now, definitely less hair loss in the shower and hardly any hairs on my brush.

4.0 out of 5 stars it really seems to work !!, 29 Dec 2013
L. Di Sciullo "Ladisci" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been using the oil for only a month, but I can already see my hair looking so much better!!f The smell is great and I apply it at night time and wash it in the morning. I dry it without any need to brush them (as the oil detangles it) and the volume is Fantastic!! Really happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair stimulant with a lovely aroma, 20 Aug 2014
Too soon yet to say whether this works or not, but my hair does appear to look a bit thicker and seems to be growing more quickly. Has a lovely smell, so I would use it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair stimulant, 11 Oct 2013
Great results, the only thing i would say is it needs a dispenser as it comes out of the bottle a little quick and dispenser would make it easier to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great!, 28 Mar 2013
All I can say if you want to have healthy and strong hair - buy it!
If your hair look good, you will be confident and happy!!!!! You hair will thank you for this stuff!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It feels like my hair is getting thicker after using the stimulant, 26 Nov 2013
It feels like my hair is getting thicker after using the stimulant. It smells good. Delivered quickly and well packed.
I would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using this for two or three months., 5 Oct 2014
Been using this for two or three months. I am sure I can detect new hair growth where my hair was thinning at the crown and temples

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for inversion method, 19 Sep 2014
I have been using this oil once or twice a week on the day before I wash my hair, I use the inversion method (tipping your head upside down) when using this oil really rubbing it into my scalp then through the ends then birthing it through and using a loose band to keep it out the way.
I leave in it for as long as possible then wash out either before bed or if I have time the next morning.
After washing this out my hair feels so soft and healthy and will stay that way usually in till my next hair wash.
If my hair is a little wild I use a very very small amount though the ends of my hair before tieing it up which just stops the lion look and also doing some good throughout the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 24 Jun 2014
This oil is amazing!! i used it before washing my hair for two months and saw new hair growth! i will continue to use this and would recommend to anyone who may be thinning a little.