5.0 out of 5 stars lovely wellies
Got my daughter these as a present - she loves them! Says they fit just like her Vans shoes (she owns several pairs, classic and lopro) and she can't wait to wear them. She is 5ft 2ins and says they are much more comfortable than Hunter wellies for her as they don't come so high on the leg.
Published 23 months ago by MWSyn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not watertight
I purchased a pair and wore them in the garden a few times when it was soaking wet and water seeped in and made the inner soles damp. They are really nice wellies, soft, flexible and very comfortable but utterly useless as wellies! Purely for show only. Shame as they are nice to wear otherwise. I had to return them to Amazon for a refund.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Buyer

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely wellies, 11 Nov 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not watertight, 27 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect chic boots!, 9 Dec 2013
Lovely boots light and pretty! Well worth the money ! I bought 3 pairs for my son, my husband and myself! Fully recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great - not entirely functional, 7 Mar 2014
Aesthetics - full marks! I now feel 65% more feminine and edgy when I'm up to my knees in muck in my Vans wellies.

Fit - Good, runs slightly small. Getting them on isn't a problem, but getting them off is quite tough. Requires a second person or creative poses.

Watertight - sadly, no. My feet aren't sopping wet and there are no obvious holes/cracks - but some moisture gets in nonetheless.

The watertight-fail should be enough for me to not recommend these (such is the purpose of wellies) - however I would wholeheartedly recommend to someone like me who can live with a little moisture and likes the look of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift!, 25 Dec 2013
I brought it as a christmas present for my girlfriend and she loved it. They're very cosy and
malleable.
The one thing I didn't liked was the state of the box. It was a little ripped.
Anyway, it's a good product with great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this product so much., 19 Dec 2013
Love it. It is a nice pair of good looking wellies. Using it on a bike and they're very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainy days, 1 Dec 2013
These are brilliant wellies, great value, really comfy. Worth the extra for good ones as the cheap ones just fall apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Vans Unisex-Adult Rainfall Wellington Boot (Apparel)
Top Quality from Vans, surprisingly comfy, look good and well made. Great for men or women fully recommend to everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pattern, not very robust, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Vans Unisex-Adult Rainfall Wellington Boot (Apparel)
After a handful of uses the print "polished out" a bit and the rubber split at the backs. I was sent a second pair, same thing happened. They look nice and are ok for occasional use, but don't expect them to last long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 12 July 2014
Just what I was hoping for, they are a little larger than I had expected but with an extra innersole they fit great. Arrived quickly and were perfect.