5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive eyecatcher!
Published 22 months ago by Jens Houkjær

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed.
Published 8 months ago by Alyn Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed., 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bulova Men's Precisionist 98B152 Black Polyurethane Quartz Watch with Black Dial (Watch)
I spotted this watch about 18 months ago on holiday and thought I have got to have it. Unfortunately within a couple of months the rose gold had started to peel and tarnish. I took it to my local goldsmith s store as they handle the international warranty. I was not impressed with bulovas response at all. Apparently the coating on the watch must have reacted with my skin or something in the washing powder used to wash my clothes! ! I have never heard anything so crazy. Never had a problem with my other watches. If you have £250 to spend buy a tissot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive eyecatcher!, 11 April 2013
Jens Houkjær "JensH" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
Between a lot of rosegold/black watches i chose this one, and i am extremely satisfyed with this watch. I is filled with exiting details in absolute perfect workmanship. It is big and eyecatching, but easy to wear. Of cause it is nice to know that the Precisionist-movement within makes it the most accurate mecanical watch that is produced anywhere in the world: +/- 10 seconds per year is very impressive. You almost cannot hear it. When you listen very good, you hear more of a tone than a tick-tack and that has to do with the seconds-hand moving smooth - which makes you think of how the time flows away.. :-)
It is NOT an everyday-watch as there are numerous small places where dust and dirt can stick.
Delivery was as always fast and percise, and the mails from Amazon keeps one good informed.