5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever purchased.
I have very narrow feet! For sizing, I got it bang on, So let me state that my right foot from heel to big toe is 27.3cm, and left foot is 26.5cm. Using the size guide, I added an extra 1cm on it And choose a size 10.

Published 20 months ago by Alfanhui

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, shame about the size
Published 12 months ago by L. Calver

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes ever purchased., 11 Jan 2013

When looking image used for the sole of the foot, it looks super narrow. Originally I thought the picture was squashed, but no no, the sole is really narrow which is just amazing. Such a perfect fit.

I actually pre-orded these of Amazon, and got them for £35 inc free delivery. Right time at the right place. I would pay £50 - 60 for these if I knew they were going to fit me this good. They are light, and well make. I don't see any issues as of yet with things that might break. The rim around the front of the shoe is very flush against the rest of the shoe, so I don't see that getting ripped off.

The lace ends inward, and not outward. this is a bit bizar.. however, Im not bothered about it.

I've accidentally been in the sea with them down here in Brighton. They aren't THAT water proof! :P but since they are like a glove to my foot, my feet didn't freeze and still had a good night out.

ONE MAJOR CONDITION HOWEVER! They are beige! That ain't gunna last long. oh well. GO MERRELL'S!

What would I want to be improve on? I think its got a tiny bit of leather like material on it. Im a vegan, so that wasn't that nice to see. And I would make sure who ever made them was paid a helpful salary. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, shame about the size, 26 Sep 2013
L. Calver (Swindon, Wiltshire.) - See all my reviews
My husband loves Merrell shoes & normally buys his normal high street size with no issues. So we ordered a size 10 and received a size 10 (according to the shoe label and box). All good you think... No, they were soooo tight it was silly. So, we took the insole out, only to find out they were actually an 8.5! We measured them too, as per Amazon's Merrell measurements, and they measured up as a UK 8, US 8.5.
So, despite them being great quality, look, style etc, they had to go back, and now I have lost faith in buying shoes online. Such a shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for wider feet, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Merrell Mens Rant Low-Top (Apparel)
I brought these to try and get my boyfriend out of his old Vans that make his feet look huge! He has wide feet and these look great on him.

3.0 out of 5 stars One pair good, one not so, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Merrell Mens Rant Low-Top (Shoes)
I've got two pairs of these one in black and one in blue.

Both fit well and are comfortable but the blue ones are not wearing very well at all. They are coming un-stitched around the top bit wear your foot goes in. That said, the black pair are perfect.

I'd like to think that I've just got a duff pair in the blue ones as they definitely don't meet the usual high standard from Merrell. Having said that, I have n't tried to send them back, I just trimmed a few bit of loose thread to tidy them up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, especially at this price., 31 July 2014
This review is from: Merrell Mens Rant Low-Top (Shoes)
These are the second pair of Merrell shoes I've bought; I found the first at a sale in a department store.

They are very good quality, especially at the price, and are comfortable to wear for long periods. I work in London, and wear these to work - they cope with walking distance without chafing, are nicely padded, and most importantly don't slip when it's raining.

Highly recommended - I'm buying another pair as I write this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Recevief quickly however wrong colour shoe inside the box! ..., 16 July 2014
T. chung - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merrell Mens Rant Low-Top (Shoes)
Recevief quickly however wrong colour shoe inside the box! It says blue outside the box but the actual colour of the shoe was "dart earth,not blur!" Had to keep them as no time to get them changed as I was on holiday the next day. Amazon have to check the shoe colour before they are sent out in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sneakers ever!, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Merrell Mens Rant Low-Top (Shoes)
Great quality and design in various colours, I have a few of them...I've noticed couple of times some guys on the street looking at my feet/sneakers, they're eye catching :)
They fit perfect from day one and extremely comfortable, you get No blisters or sore feet ever :) price is also very affordable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Merrell Mens Rant Low-Top (Shoes)
A massive fan of Merrell shoes as I have a tendancy to destroy the soles of whatever i am wearing but Merrells have lived up to the challenge so far.

Expected them to be tight to start with thanks to the reviews on here - but a week in and I am pleased with the shoe - only downside is the Red lining of the black and red shoe comes off on your socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Good quality Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable and sturdy, 10 July 2014
Mario G (Vilnius, Lithuania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merrell Mens Rant Low-Top (Shoes)
Love these very much! Very comfortable, but quarter could be a bit sturdier, because it would be easier to put them on. And as some have already noted, be advised, that you need to look for at least half or even one size bigger pair.