4.0 out of 5 stars Note the back strap is only smaller sizes
We ordered the 'Monster Surf' style (10/11 UK) for 4year old expecting the back strap to be included (as per photo). However we discovered afterwards the larger sizes dont include the strap.

Published 13 months ago by David G

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing sizing for brilliant product
Published 12 months ago by I. Kay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing sizing for brilliant product, 5 July 2014
I. Kay (Oxford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Love Reef flip flops - very good for the kids' feet, supportive and long wearing. However have to agree with another customer's opinion about the confusing sizing from this seller. I ordered what looked like size 2/3 (no mention of toddler) and when they arrived (which was very fast and as promised) they were Toddler 2/3. A real shame. If you got your sizing information sorted, I'd buy the whole family's flip flops from here every year.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was a kiddie size 5 not a Junior..., 30 Jun. 2014
N. Timpson "La_La" (Fleet, Hants) - See all my reviews
FYI: Bought these thinking they were junior sizes... they aren't they are kiddie sizes so way too small for my 10 year old. Probably my error, but just in case anyone else is about to make the same mistake ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disastrous, 14 April 2014
L. Syson (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The sizing information on these sandals is utterly confusing. I originally bought what was supposed to be UK size 5/6 (i.e) and they barely fitted my son, and then when I asked to exchange them for the next size up, I was sent a pair that was absolutely tiny, and given no option for exchanging them. Very disappointing and a big waste of time. The sandals themselves looked good, but the sizes just hopelessly misleading, so I wouldn't recommend buying them online.

4.0 out of 5 stars Note the back strap is only smaller sizes, 6 Jun. 2014

Turns out he didnt need it. No problems walking long distances. He was really happy with them despite been quite fussy with foot-ware. Experience has shown us that it well worth spending the extras on reefs for adults or children. The fit and comfort seem to be on a different level to the other brands.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what i ordered, 20 Jun. 2014
I ordered these flip flops for my 4 year old son but they did not come with the back strap to help keep them on his feet.... Not happy!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 7 May 2012
My son is two years and we like it
It is high quality and very good for kids feet.
Thanks a lot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 14 May 2014
The description said up to a size 3 UK had a strap at the back but these don't. They are also a weird size - only just fit at the heel but fine at the toe. Mis-sized perhaps as I'm usually a UK 2. Keeping as they were cheap and will do to shuffle to the beach and back on holiday.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Sept. 2013
Recieved with material peeling of thong of child's reefs kept them as going on holiday that day but after 2 days the sharks started peeling off sole and the rest of material on thing has peeled off as a result has rubbed child's feet.
Starting to wonder if they were genuine

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing info, 15 Nov. 2013
Just received these and much to my annoyance are for a toddler age 2/3 but the sizing suggested to me, that they were shoe size 2/3 and would fit my big footed 8 year old! Frustrating in the fact I now have to search again to find a pair in his size and ion he likes !!Grrr!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy and I'm sure his feet will grow into ..., 7 Aug. 2014
I found them to be slightly bigger than I had expected. My son absolutely loves them and if it wasn't for the added strap that goes around the ankle they'd fall off when he sprints around. Great buy and I'm sure his feet will grow into them...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›