Doesn't work on kindle fire hd. Avoid downloading this app at all costs. Complete waste of time and eats up valuable space.
0Comment| 209 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 December 2012
I downloaded this app, ran it looked at all the options (or lack of). I then wasted time looking for help files or at least some useful instructions/guides. Realizing that this app was useless (in my opinion), I quickly removed it.
0Comment| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 February 2013
i wanted a Flash player that would allow me to wacth catch up TV on the Kindle Fire Hd. This app does not allow that. It has been removed from my Kindle.
on 29 November 2012
This doesn't work on my kindle Fire HD. I downloaded but not sure what it is meant to do. What I wanted was something that allowed me to run flash videos. This wasn't it.
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2013
Waste of time doesn't even work
Waste of space and drains the battery
Avoid at all costs
Not a good purchase :(
on 24 January 2013
Just couldn't get it to work. I needed something to allow me to watch BBC website videos etc. I couldn't see how to get this to work at all.
on 27 December 2012
Could not get this to work on my Kindle Fire. There did not seem to be any instructions so have deleted it.
on 16 December 2012
This still doesn't allow me to play flash videos such as news stories and some you tube videos on my kindle fire.
on 20 February 2013
once again got caught out with the words FREE, it was a nightmare to get it to load and once it did it wasnt worth the hassle.
on 24 December 2012
I was advised to download this to make adobe flash player work on the kindle fire! I was then advised that flash player isn't available and this was incorrect information. No idea what the app does & haven't tried to work it out.