Price:£132.76+ £5.35 shipping

on 3 November 2012
Great item at great value with super quick delivery. The watch looks and feels great - a definite eye catcher. Both seller and watch are Highly recommended 5*
on 2 April 2013
I own this watch for about 3-4 months and I'm really pleased with it. Looks great, much better in real. It's just the right size (and weight) for me. In the beggining I wasn't satisfied with leather strap, it was really stiff and I could barely bent it, but over time it got soft as one would expect from a leather strap.
on 15 March 2014
Received this watch as a present and very happy with it. It looks quite incredible especially with the chrome highlights catching the light. The 180 degree dial design for the hours and minutes is clever - love the thought & detail that went into it.
The strap is a little stiff, however I'm sure it'll become comfortable in time.
on 7 August 2013
It's good value for the money, as usually for Pulsar watches. This one's my 4th Pulsar watch and I have to say I'm quite happy with it. Looks great, not too flashy but still noticeable.
on 30 December 2012
Love it, looks better in real; good weight and good quality. No downsides, I receive positive comments every time I wear the watch.
on 10 January 2013
Nice watch looks good on the wrist can highly recommend it worth the price nice for a Birthday or Christmas
on 17 February 2013
Arrived very quickly, as usualy from Amazon. Whole watch has a very high quality feel to it and has a nice weight to it. Looks and feels like a much more expensive watch. Only downside is the leather strap, it's like concrete and barely bends. However, I've been weating the watch for a few days now and it's getting slightly softer - I'm sure it will be fine the more I wear it.
on 7 November 2014
Really nice Watch! I use it everyday for about a year now. The little loops did not make it until today, but it's a problem in all watches I own.
The Watch is very accurate and very scratch resistent.. the watch part is as new! the bracelet is very weared out.. but it's still beautiful..
on 28 September 2015
Bought for My husband (who has a rather large collection of watches...& I call a bit of a watch snob!!) He absolutely loves it, looks really good on & often gets complimented on. Super fast delivery & also came with sellers mobile no. in case of any problems (nice touch) although thankfully unnecessary as really is a nice quality watch!
on 1 March 2013
Great looking watch, stylish and looks better in real life than on the picture, only small complaint i would have is the strap is quite stiff but should loosen as it is leather. All in all delighted with my purchase...

See one answered question