5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and good value too!
I shopped around for these chocolates, as my wife hinted she'd like some for Christmas. Having seen others that are quite expensive I found these and snapped up a bargain.
Two packs in fact, as 3x200g didn't seem that much to me...

Published on 5 Jan 2012 by M. Babb

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected
These remind me of mint fondant lozenges, not of the lovely rose and violet creams that I had in mind. They were nice enough, and plenty of them, but I wouldn't buy them again.
Published 20 months ago by Smiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and good value too!, 5 Jan 2012
M. Babb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Whitakers Foiled Rose and Violet Cremes 200 g (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
Two packs in fact, as 3x200g didn't seem that much to me...

The two packs with six boxes duly arrived, and believe me, there is such a thing as too much chocolate. One single 200g box would have been enough.

Each box looks quite expensive, and the chocolates are nicely wrapped. The quality is superb. A single chocolate is quite 'solid' and rather rich, so one of each flavour is quite enough to be getting on with. You'd be hard pressed to eat a whole box in one sitting, much like any expensive chocolates.

Excellent value for money and very tasty. What more could you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars DIVINE!!!, 20 Dec 2012
Rose and violet creams can be expensive. I bought these not having any idea what they would be like and even though they a very reasonably priced they are excellent chocolates and taste wonderful. I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delectable, 13 Dec 2012
Lady Haha (Buckingham, England.) - See all my reviews
Really lovely chocs & a fantastic addition to the Christmas goodies, both flavours are delectable. Also a bargain, well worth the price for something that is a little bit different to the normal christmas sweets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 3 May 2014
I always buy my Mother a box of rose and violet crèmes from Lakeland plastics every Christmas for a tenner. So I thought I'd give these a try as a mid year bonus for her. These chocolates have a lovely dark chocolate coating and a really smooth, flavoured centre. They have a real handmade feel to them and in the box you get 24 chocolates. This pack of 3 offer is really great value for money, as they are top-grade chocolates and worthy of even the fussiest palette.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Box of Chocolates, 2 April 2014
Quality dark chocolate with subtle flavours of rose and violet cream centres. I adore them. They are very reasonably priced and they are produced in the UK. I adore rose and violet flavours and these do not disappoint. They make the perfect gift for someone as they look really pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 30 Mar 2014
I love rose and violet creams, but these days they are almost impossible to find. ( M & S sometimes sells them for Valentine's Day). So I was delighted to find these online. They are good value, and would make an excellent extra gift for anyone who likes these flavours. I shall definitely be buying mor.

5.0 out of 5 stars great chocs, 30 Nov 2013
i have ordered these cremes before and they are gorgeous i love the box presentation too
which serves well if to be given as a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
Normally buy the expensive ones so was a bit worried when I bought these as they were cheap but my wife said the best she has ever tasted

2.0 out of 5 stars rose & violet cremes, 5 Mar 2013
They were nothing special, cream was dry and foil stuck to the chocolate . Not good value for money. I wouldn't recommend this product

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 4 Mar 2013