on 5 October 2011
Very good communication by company by email and telephone. Once you have emailed your wording they then send you font choices. I had mixed fonts on my sticker which is very effective. Lots of colour choices and they go to lots of effort to describe shades so you get what you want. Very good service and I would recommend it. The wall sticker looks really great and it's personal too as we went for lyrics from a song my husband wrote. Give yourself time to apply to wall as a bit tricky to get straight but the time and effort spent getting it right is worth it!
on 7 April 2012
Extremely good service and very quick delivery. Had communication via email and draft quotes made up even before I had placed the order! Extremely happy with the finished result, both walls look fab. Would thoroughly recommend and order from again in the future!!
on 20 May 2014
Fantastic customer service. I wrote my own words - they were sent them back to me in different fonts and I had a colour chart to choose from.
The words were fairly easy to put on the wall and it looks absolutely brilliant. My girls have unique words on their wall and everyone loves it!
on 25 October 2013
I can't praise this company enough, for there excellent customer service. Ordered the item on a Monday morning and it was delivered on the Thursday. Constant contact with the company and a great suggestion from them on how to edge the words. Easy enough to apply. Will be using this company again as soon as the next room is decorated.
on 8 March 2013
Really really pleased with this decal, arrived super quick. When I emailed the company for samples of script and colours the response was almost immediate. When I asked questions the response was the same. Very good company to deal with and very on the ball! Many Thanks would and have recommended to others.
on 10 January 2014
This was a fantastic value decal, it's a great size and the company took a lot of time emailing back and forth to make sure that the wording, font and spacing was exactly what I required. The sticker was easy to apply even though there were lots of tiny bits (commas etc) and it looks great on the wall. Would definitely recommend this company.
on 9 November 2013
The communication between the manufacturers and me was first rate. Clear options were provided regarding the design and wording. Excellent outcome - the decal is better than I anticipated and very reasonably priced.
on 13 February 2012
Excellent communication, and fast delivery!
i did not recieve any instructions, but it was kind of idiot proof anyway!
makes my spare room look amazing!
thanks
on 30 July 2013
This company provide such a great service that I will be recommending them to all my friends. It is easy to place the order and you are provided with a selection of styles to choose from. I will definitely be using them again. Very reasonably priced too. Excellent.
on 17 October 2012
E mailed my quote and was given lots of choice of fonts. Very quick delivery and excellent customer service. Had a few problems applying it to my wall - not the products fault - mine as I hadn't done one before. Got lots of help from a lovely lady through e mail. Can't recommend enough.