Bought this due to pre school requiring a drawstring bag to store change of clothes, to be left in school. Velcro fasteners can come apart easily if you pull at it but I just tied it in a knot to prevent it from happening. Can't complain as it only cost £3
Published 9 months ago by N. Baxter

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Published on 30 Jan. 2013 by Maria G

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 30 Jan. 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Disney Cars 2 Trainer Bag (Toy)
I bought two of these bags for my boys. They are smaller than what I thought. Quality is ok but the stripes are attached with velcro, so they just do not keep attached for long! BUt the item is all right because they just use it to take extra clothes and wellies to nursery and come back home. They are not over handling the bags. Of course, they will go on using them and they love the cars theme!

4.0 out of 5 stars Velcro fasteners can come apart easily if you pull at it but I just tied ..., 31 Aug. 2014
N. Baxter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trade Mark Collections Disney Cars 2 Trainer Bag (Toy)

Trade Mark Collections Disney Cars 2 Trainer Bag