5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin 1370 Clip bracket
The bracket seems sturdy and holds the Sat Nav perfectly. It clips onto the ball joint with a resounding click and holds everything in place. Delivery was in just a few days and I am happy with the purchase.
Published on 26 Feb 2011 by P. Rutherford

3.0 out of 5 stars Am sure this is great but Garmin will send one out for free
This is exactly what we needed after we lost the bracket but still had the rest of the mount. We tried other mounts, but the sat nav just wobbled. I baulked at cost of postage, so rang Garmin UK to see what they charge, and they send it out for free, item and postage no charge!
Published 17 months ago by t1gger2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin 1370 Clip bracket, 26 Feb 2011
P. Rutherford (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi windscreen suction mount, 8 Jun 2010
I ordered this product as a replacement for my original windscreen mount, I have a 4yr old Garmin Nuvi 250, the description is accurate so I knew it would be exactly what I wanted and it fits perfectly. The price is good value for money. It was very well packed and arrived within a couple of days, you can't ask for better service than that. I would certainly buy from this seller again. Thankq Navitech.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit For Toyota Urban Cruiser, 15 Sep 2011
As the title suggests, this is a perfect fit for my Toyota Urban Cruiser with the Garmin 2390 I recently purchased.

It comes in kit form but only takes 30 seconds to assemble and fit.

Great quality and good price, I'm a very happy chappy as they say!

The ball on the mount will fit practically any Garmin SatNav bracket and the fins in your car vent need to be horizontal.

Hope this helps somebody decide on buying as there were no other reviews on this when I went for it so to speak!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, 1 April 2011
This was bought to replace a suction windscreen mount ball that we somehow managed to lose. It was a much more reasonable price than if we had bought the manufacturer's own, which could only be purchased with the cradle (which we still had), and when it arrived we were very pleased with its appearance and build, which seemed solid and sturdy. We have now used the mount and found it to be a perfect replacement which fits our Satnav perfectly and sticks to the windscreen firmly, and we are very pleased indeed. We would recommend it to anyone losing their original mount ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Navitech Car windscreen mount, 2 Oct 2010
Mr. G. Phillips (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Does the job with my Nuvi 465 far better than the one that came with the satnav. Robust and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 30 July 2009
After the small parts inside my previous Garmin 200w clip broke, it would no longer attach to the ball joint of the Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series. Looking around it became clear that I would either have to pay some ridiculous price for a bracket, or buy a complete new unit! I then came across this and it's done the job excellently! I ordered three (!) so I've got plenty of spares at this great price!

A little worried at first as the clip wouldn't fit on the ball joint, but it was just because the clip was brand new and so a little stiff. Where my previous clip had been on its last legs, I had got used to it being very loose. The new clip fits great!

5.0 out of 5 stars super service, 4 Dec 2009
Orderered Monday and received it (in Dublin) Friday.
I will check with this company first for my next orders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 10 Jan 2010
Dohen Allen "D-UNIT" (Uk) - See all my reviews
I ordered this to replace one I had lost! And for the price it was a bargin! Ordered it and got it two days later.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Navitech Car Windscreen Suction Mount Ball for Garmin Nuvi NuLink 2390, NuLink 2340, NuLink 1695, Nuvi 2440, Nuvi 2460LT, Nuvi 2460LMT, Nuvi 2320, Nuvi 2240, Nuvi 2340, Nuvi 2350LT, Nuvi 2360LT, Nuvi 1440, Nuvi 465T, Dezl 560LT, Zumo 220, Zumo 660 (Electronics)
Worked fine until the heat got to it and then it falls of the windscreen.
Spend your money on a proper one from Garmin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 Jan 2014
Excellent replacement for my broken mount and it actually sticks to the window, unlike others i have bought in the past.