4.0 out of 5 stars Season 9
I don't know why Fox release these DVDs in the confusing way which they do. Ideally you would have one season per box set, but maybe that would be too easy. I will explain which episodes are on each "season" box set:

SEASON 1 - This two disc set contains 14 of the 15 episodes from the first production season

SEASON 2 - This two disc set contains the...
Published on 13 Oct 2011 by yaleey

Published on 12 Nov 2011 by Craig Corbett

4.0 out of 5 stars Season 9, 13 Oct 2011
yaleey (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Guy - Season 11 [DVD] (DVD)

SEASON 2 - This two disc set contains the remaining 14 episodes from the second broadcast season

SEASON 3 - all 21 episodes from the third broadcast season

SEASON 4 - the first 13 episodes from Season 4

SEASON 5 - the remaining 14 episodes from Season 4

SEASON 6 - the first 13 episodes from Season 5

SEASON 7 - remaining five episodes of Season 5 and seven episodes of Season 6

SEASON 8 - remaining four episodes of Season 6 and the first nine episodes of Season 7

SEASON 9 - remaining seven episodes of Season 7 and the first eight episodes of Season 8

SEASON 10 - remaining 12 episodes of Season 8 and the first 3 episodes of Season 9

SEASON 11 - the remaining 15 episodes of Season 9

Season 10 is currently showing, so you can definetly expect the "DVD Seasons" 12 and 13 in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 26 April 2012
J. Giles - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Guy - Season 11 (Limited Edition with T-Shirt and Script) [DVD] (DVD)
Maybe not as fresh as earlier seasons, but Family Guy Season 11 still has it. That cheeky charm we all know and love is still there, and I find, still strong.

Personally, I can't really fault this season too much, as I sat and enjoyed each and every episode. There's an even darker tone of humour, there's more musical numbers and even more stupidity than you can shake a stick at. Going with the darker humour for a moment, there are bits that I questioned whether or not I should laugh or be shocked, but to be honest, that's nothing I haven't done before with Family Guy. I've read certain reviews calling it 'sick' and 'inappropriate' which I don't really agree with, the producers would have to go very far out of their way to present us with something 'sick', but I digress.

As I said, perhaps not as fresh as earlier seasons, I noticed this when certain plots reminded me strongly of things I had already witnessed from the Family Guy team, certain characters pieces being projected onto other characters in an attempt to keep things fresh and to gain more laughs.

Being a huge FG fan, I loved this season and watched each episode glued to the television, laughing like a child and grinning like a moron. For fans of the show, I feel this is still worth checking out, but maybe keep in mind the minor issues I have with it when watching it.

It's great, but not as great as earlier seasons.

3.0 out of 5 stars Think the writers are Struggling to keep fresh jokes going....., 12 Nov 2011
Sadly, I reckon Family Guy is struggling for fresh material, I love all of Family Guy, it's by far the best show out there at the moment, but they really do seem to be struggling to pack the episodes with material, for example.... There are many episodes where certain scenes are dragged out far too long and was making me for the 1st time ever to fast forward, I couldn't believe it!! It goes on so long that it makes the joke no longer funny, more annoying and boring. Also they always usually do a musical in an episode, which I love as it is usually funny and witty, yes the musical they have done in this season is funny and witty, but 10 minutes for 1 song of repetitiveness starts to wear thin. They also have an episode where they play a music video of Mick Jagger and David Bowie (I think), not a funny 15 second clip, the whole music video, WTF? Also another episode where they start to have dejavu and just play certain scenes over again? They are very much struggling to pack the episodes with jokes now, disappointing, I really do hope they give themselves a kick up the ass!! Bought it as have Seasons 1-11, so will keep buying hoping the continue to get better like they have been in the past. If you are new to Family Guy, do not buy this season, buy an older one, they are funnier. If you are a Family Guy fan, then obviously buy this, but expect to be let down a bit. Hope this is helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family guy, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Family Guy - Season 11 [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic dvd still works defo buy x

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars family guy season 11 dvd, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Family Guy - Season 11 [DVD] (DVD)
great animation from seth mc farlane one of my favourites plenty of laughs excellent myself and my kids loved this one excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Family Guy - Season 11 [DVD] (DVD)
It was just what I needed. Site was efficient and simple to acquire the product. It arrived safely and promptly, with regular emails detailing it's whereabouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love family guy, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Family Guy - Season 11 [DVD] (DVD)
Depsatched and delivered in expected time, sealed and in perfect condition, worked fine and the season is a good one! Have watched and re-watched several times :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 12 Feb 2014
nelly69 (york. england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Guy - Season 11 [DVD] (DVD)
its family guy so cant say anything negative. bought my son every season every year and will buy the ones to come

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 26 Jan 2014
As it was a present I haven't watched it . This is not my thing but my 15 yr old son loved it ?

Family Guy - Season 11 (Limited Edition with T-Shirt and Script) [DVD]