on 3 December 2011
I bought this for my sons birthday. it looks great and he is delighted with it - however it is polyester and feels cheap. Would be so much better in cotton!
I am looking for an alternative made of at least 50% cotton
on 20 October 2012
Bought matching sets for my boys beds. I always buy good bedding, but they were cheap and I had bought a few other Sponge Bob products and wanted the room to look bright when my step sons came over. I had to take them off the bed the night they stayed as their hair was stuck to the pillow and pulling because of the static! I washed them to sling in the cupboard for emergencies (vomit in the night for example!!) but most of the colour washed out! That will teach me! Never again, it's not worth saving time on ironing if you can't even sleep on it!
on 24 July 2012
The same item is for sale in Tesco for £14. Quality is pretty good, no complaints. Would not hesitate in recommending this product.
on 7 February 2013
My five year old loves Spongebob and I was very excited to buy this product so cheaply. The seller was excellent, super delivery, so no reflection on them BUT the manufacturer needs a good talking to. Why make such a product out of such as useless fabric!? Yes its thick, yes its warm and yes its comfortable, BUT IT DOESN'T STAY PUT ON THE DAMN DUVET! The material is VERY slippy on the inside and it is a nightmare to keep a duvet in place inside the cover, especially with a five year old boy who likes to play 'tents'!
on 14 June 2015
Pillow case has faded very fast but quilt cover is ok? puzzled? are washed together in ariel or persil colour so?. ? Quilt cover is feeling very 'plastic' sounds like a tent when my son moves, and the pillow case bhin and poor quality is probably the reason
on 15 January 2012
Purchased for my Grandson. Bright cheerful duvet. Reasonably quality, reasonably priced which is ok for children's bedding as the next "children's craze" to come along will no doubt make poor Sponge Bob redundant.
on 29 November 2013
This is a christmas gift for my granddaugher so it hasn't been used yet, but I have removed it from the packaging and the quality looks really good with very vibrant colours which I know she will love
on 27 April 2014
Received this yesterday and my two year old loves it! He didn't move out his bed all night! Washes nicely, pictures great and cheap!... Highly recommend for any spongebob fan!
on 10 April 2013
This is perfect for my 3 year old son, and now have very little problem getting him to bed. Thought it may have been the cheap kind which slides all over,but I was wrong.
on 1 May 2012
I am very happy with my product the delivery was very fast, and the price was very good, I will recommend to my friends, my daughter loved it, thank you