5.0 out of 5 stars Super-comfortable
Published on 16 Jun 2012 by Dolphin

3.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable
Had read some reviews on this item which suggested they were small made . I am size 5 to 5 and a half so I ordered a size 6 . They are too big and I think I could have been ok with a five . However I attached an insole and I absolutely love them . Am thinking of ordering a different colour
Published 2 months ago by fiona mcarvail

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-comfortable, 16 Jun 2012
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Another winner from Crocs! I got these just recently and they immediately reminded me of my Crocs Women's Malindi Flat which were, up until now, my favourite summer footware. This style Jayna is all I could ask for from a pair of sandals. They look pretty, the heel strap holds well without chafing, they are open enough for ventilation but also protect my feet from pebbles, and the grippy soles are ideal for the pool deck.

For me these are an accurate size (W9 = UK 7). Crocs define them as "relaxed fit", so if you have normal to wide feet, you will appreciate the extra comfort. The little roses are Jibbitz (that is, removable ornamentation), however, I happen to like mine so they are staying. I bought them in raspberry, a bright summery colour but I'm thinking of getting a blue pair soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs review, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Crocs Women's Jayna Slingbacks Flats (Apparel)
Very happy with purchase. Just a word of advice if you are between sizes go for the larger one as slightly squash toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 9 May 2013
I've given these crocs five stars because they are so comfortable and adaptable.
I have "lived" in them since they were delivered.
I walk my dogs wearing them every day for miles in complete comfort and no blisters
I wear them at work around the office
They look good with all my clothes, from jeans to cropped trousers, long skirts and short summer dresses.
They get a rinse at the end of each day and are good to go again.
I have large feet (UK 8 - 8.5) and the size 8 fits like a glove. No chaffing from the strap but they feel secure on the foot. They are very comfy to drive in, which is something I can't do in the traditional clog style croc. You won't regret this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, nice quality, 9 April 2014
The shoes arrived quickly. They are a nice fit. I am usually 7 and a half.. I ordered an 8 and they fit nicely. Good quality as expected from crocs. Very comfy and don't rub at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars sizing, 23 May 2013
I read other peoples reviews and ordered a bigger size but they were huge- i am a UK 5 and needed a 5.Quite wide in the foot which is good. looking forward to wearing them for work when it gets warmer.very comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for long days!, 4 Mar 2014
These shoes are tried and tested saviours of my feet. I'm a busy nurse who works 12 hr shifts, and these are like walking on air. I love them

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 21 Jun 2013
Fantastically springy, its feels like you are walking in slippers!.Excellent for people with wide feet!.They come in a great range of colours aswell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 30 Jun 2012
Like these. They are really comfy,and I think they look quite cute on my size 7 feet.
The delivery was fast and product was as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Crocs, 29 May 2014
Mrs. R. Gadd (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
Comfortable, lightweight and the best bit... pretty! The best Crocs I've ever owned (and I've owned loads)! I would defintiely recommend them to anyone wanting an attractive pair of sensible, summer shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 May 2012
Good shoes, very comfy. Feels like they massage your feet as you walk and the style is lovely. Only problem I had is on one shoe the flower fell off in the first two weeks but they still look good. Comfort is very good though.