5.0 out of 5 stars 2 month review
The batteries feels like they have an extra 20% juice.

Each one takes about 6hrs to charge now. I think that is because it 'trickle charges' prolonging the life of the battery and how much power it holds.

Published on 16 Oct 2011 by aMIT

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, but doesn't last...
Published on 13 Nov 2012 by Tribal Spaceman

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 month review, 16 Oct 2011
This review is from: Anker® 2 x 1900mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S2 II, 9100, 9100G, with Anker® Travel Charger [18-Month Warranty] (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The batteries feels like they have an extra 20% juice.

With the 2 provided I have my original. So thats 3. I always have a spare battery on my back pocket. So if my plans change or something happens I no longer have to worry about battery. I also don;t have to sit by the charger waiting for a battery to charge to 100% before i leave the house.

Alternating batteries is so convenient. A very very good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery life and charger..., 23 Sep 2011
Great battery life even after the first charge (24 hours) and it should improve after a few discharge cycles. What the picture does not show is that the USB charger has a slot on the back to actually charge the battery so you can charge your phone via USB and the spare battery at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and a very sensible purchase, 8 Nov 2011
I'm very impressed by these Anker batteries, well made, run as cool or cooler than the standard battery, and even after just 3 charges i'm noticing they last a bit longer each time. My Galaxy S2 is down to 20% (its nearly 8pm now, took off charge at 6am this morning) but ive used it alot today, 3hrs music, emails, text, twitter, surfing net, downloading tunes for 1hr over wifi and alot of playing around so the display is lit up.
I bought these with some doubt as to whether its worth having, but now i'm very glad i did, having a full battery ready to pop into the phone is great!
Postage even though it wasn't displaying until checkout was £2.75 but i signed up to the trial for 'Amazon prime' so it was free one day delivery!
Overall a good purchase, good quality batteries and good charger. Recommended!

*EDIT/UPDATE

I've used these for a while now and can still recommend them. Few things i have noticed. They take around 6hrs to fully charge from around 5%, but so does the standard battery(thereabouts) so probably more to do with the charger(i dont charge up using the original charger, prefere to swap batteries and then charge the flat one using this charger) they do indeed last noticeably longer than a standard genuine battery, but tend to drop their charge if not used, roughly 1-2% a day, so it'll be only 94% if you dont use it for 3 days or so since fully charging. Most life ive got so far is 42hrs with the phone always on and normal usage, compared to 38hrs with the original samsung battery, i always favour using these instead of the original one now.

Use the 'Powermax' app from android market to seriously extend battery life

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S2 1900mah batteries, 5 Nov 2011
Mr. D. J. Mclaughlin "Maddog" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
i'm a member of XDA forums, an Android focussed web forum.
when looking to purchase extra batteries for my new Galaxy S2 mobile.........i searched for accessories on the forum.
these ANKER batteries are used and are highly praised by forum members worldwide........
it's an attractively priced package including two batteries and a plug-in charger

performance wise the ANKER brand match the "official" SAMSUNG branded batteries,so all said i'd highly recommend this package

dennis mclaughlin

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, but doesn't last..., 13 Nov 2012
At first I loved this little charger, and the two batteries offered an improvement on the standard battery. However, a few months after I purchased them I got an email from the seller to say my charger may be faulty and that they were sending me a replacement. I CAN'T FAULT THEM ON THIS as it arrived quickly. However, the replacement did not last very long, and since the summer (of 2012) I have had to buy a new, different charger, as it stopped working completely.

The batteries also stopped being efficient, with each one lasting only a few hours. I have noticed that despite the on-screen meter saying 50%, they will soon die after that.

So basically, if you're lucky you will get six months out of this set. Enjoy it while it lasts, as when it does last, it's great. But in the longterm, you're gonna need to buy replacements.

This is clearly a product error, not a seller's error, so I hope they look into this.

1.0 out of 5 stars RAVE REVIEWS BUT MINE EXPLODED 2 MINS INTO 1ST CHARGE, 5 Dec 2011
Hi there

just wanted to write a quick review on this 2x 1900mah anker battery and charger .

The battery has recieved rave reviews from users of the battery in amazon reviews and even on xda forums , i dont know wether i was unlucky or not but my battery exploded within 2 minutes of its 1st charge .

The batterys were unwrapped , the uk adapter was fitted then refitted to make sure it was on properley then connected to the mains , i then put one of the batterys into the charger and switched the plug on and went to make a cup of tea , within 2 minutes it sounded like a banger had been thrown into my house and then a stench of electrical burning was soon lingering through the house

upon re-entering my room i noticed everything was off and the battery was laying next to the charger smoking as was the charger , the explosion had caused the battery to leave the charger and also trip the electrics in my house at the fuse box

The batterys come with a very very cheap chinese charger , it is black in colour , now there is a proper anker charger for these batterys in white with anker written in black , the charger looks to be of a much higher standard then the black one that you get with these batterys from this seller

i cant recomend these batterys for obvious reasons , however many people have used them ok , i suggest if you do wish to buy/use them at least use/buy them with the correct white anker charger and not this cheap nasty dangerous chinese charger provided here

amazon refunded me quickly and the batterys were sent back the same day if you google buxz777 anker battery you will find my threads with pictures on a few websites

if you read the anker battery reviews for the sensation another users also exploded so be carefull with these and your £400/£500 phone

i have now been using the offical samung 2000mah battery for 1 week and its awesome , it adds a bit of weight but my sgp neo hybrid still fits even with the 1/2mm extra thickness which was a bonus as was the quality of the battery compared to these exploding anker things and cheap chargers

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!! POWER SURGE CAN TAKE OUT YOUR PHONE, 2 Aug 2012
Just got back my phone from Samsung who have said that a power surge from my battery took out my phone and deleted the Operating System. I didn't tell them that at the time I had an alternative battery in the phone, and it was this battery and not the original which was to blame.

My advice - buy the ORIGINAL Samsung.. maybe more expensive but you'll be protecting your phone!

This is on it's way back to the seller - AVOID!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Short Life Span, 3 Jan 2013
Ive had this product for a year now and its useless. Originally the product was great getting about 36 hours with my phone but of late it barely lasts 12 hours even when not in use.
For example i charged my phone yesterday evening, and unplugged it at around 9pm, then when i woke up this morning at 7.30 it was down to 30%, i wasnt even using my phone and the battery drained 70% in 10 hours.

And if its a case of being a single dodgy item, then i must have incredibly bad luck since the second battery doesnt perform much better. ive avoided charging them over night as i know that can cause problems yet despite my efforts in prolonging the battery life they simply cant last a day.

Charging twice a day isn't a very practical option, ive switched back to the stock battery that came with my phone, even though its a lower mAh, it outperforms these Anker 1900mAh batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product bundled with excellent customer service, 20 Jan 2012
Had received a faulty charger first time. But that was quickly recalled and replaced with the new one. The new one is excellent and charges the batteries like a dream.

The batteries are excellent. Cheaper than the Samsung ones and last longer than the stock batteries. I have had no problems whatsoever with the batteries.

Customer service is way above any other seller on Amazon. The service and response is prompt.

Overall highly recommended product.

P.s. do not charge the battery and mobile (usb) at the same time. It might damage the battery life..

5.0 out of 5 stars Running out of power? Buy this then. Simple., 8 Nov 2011
A worthwhile purchase for anyone who likes to use their Galaxy S2 extensively while out and about.

I like to play games, take photos, listen to music, use the web and google maps while out (and preferably on the brighest display setting).

All that sucks juice fast and left me occasionally just not using my phone when I would have liked to because I needed to preserve the last few bars of energy for emergency use and/or didn't want to drain every last drop out of the battery (that's not good for li-on batteries and can damage them).

With one of these spare batteries (or both if you REALLY like using your phone) I can use my phone as much as I want without worrying. It'll be even more useful next time I'm travelling abroad and won't be able to use a plug socket to recharge while in transit.

Not sure why I didn't think to get something like this sooner. Even better that my iPhone-using colleagues can't change the batteries in their phones when they constantly run out of power! ;-)