5.0 out of 5 stars This collection is amazing!
This collection is amazing! I was really surprised, but so happy when I saw it come up.

I am a monstrously huge fan of Greek and Roman mythology and I was hoping to get quite a few of the great writers.

Published on 19 July 2011 by Henry Tomason

The books are fantastic the problem is the indexing, it takes forever to find anything. I don't think I will keep this on my tablet as its a laborious task to find what you want to read.
Published 10 months ago by T

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This collection is amazing!, 19 July 2011
This review is from: Iliad, Odyssey, Aeneid, Oedipus, Jason and the Argonauts and 50+ Legendary Books: ULTIMATE ROMAN and GREEK MYTHOLOGY COLLECTION (Kindle Edition)

So when I saw that this has all of them, and all their works, all in one book, I was amazed! I was also so excited that there were multiple versions of the classics like the Iliad and Odyssey.

I definitely recommend this to any lover of literature and mythology! It is a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mythology, 19 Nov 2011
Antbookie "Ant" (Somewhere in Suffolk) - See all my reviews
I really coudn't give this any less than 5 stars. Superb value for money, easy to navigate through, and the sheer amount of content is exelent. It has everything from Aeschulys to Aesop, and even has multiple translations of Homer if you want to read it but can't be bothered to read it in verse. Pretty much all the ancient Greek and Roman works dealing with mythology are here, and once you've got this you won't need another book on Greek mythology again. For the ardent scholar or just the average interested reader, this is a (cheap) must-have.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good collection, 13 Sep 2011
I don't think there is any way I can give this collection less than 5 Stars. Just going by the amount included, it is phenomenal. And for the price, it makes it even more so. Also, I find the table of contents is very detailed and this makes it simple to navigate inside the book. It is definitely a very good collection.

2.0 out of 5 stars Different versions of the same stories, good for classical students, 26 Aug 2013
T (Newmarket, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars mythology ultimate collection, 23 Jan 2013
I love ancient mythology, that's why I chose this book. It's really more suited for the student, with it's various translation of the originals. I would not recommend it to the casual reader of mythology.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 8 Aug 2011
Wow! - its all I can say about this collection! It is so huge and has so much in it! Also, I'm finding the table of contents to be so comprehensive and easy! All in all, the whole collection is almost unbelievable for the price! I am just so ecstatic to have found it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value., 20 Sep 2012
Most of the works in this book are available open source on the internet but this is worth the price several times over for the work of compiling and arranging all the works into one volume has been done for you..
9000+ pages is an awful lot of reading for a very low price, highly recommended !.

4.0 out of 5 stars Should be looked at by everyone interested in history., 13 Jan 2013
Very good but hard going. Good introductions. For me , to be read slowing. A book to dip into when time allows.

5.0 out of 5 stars mythology, 18 April 2012
William Campbell (glasgow,scotland) - See all my reviews
never read mythology but you always come across snippets,quotations now and again so this e book was agood opportunity for me to find out more,must say I am enjoying immensly

5.0 out of 5 stars Iliad, Odyssey Aeneid, Oedipus Jason and the Argonauts and 50+ Legendary...., 5 April 2014
stephen Walsh (BRADFORD, West Yorkshire, GB) - See all my reviews
I am over-joyed to read again books that furnished my school-days with such a rich tapestry of the history of the ancient world.
Without a doubt this will keep me occupied for some time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›