5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book
This is a life changing book. Once you have read it, your life will never be the same again.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing
This books starts of brilliantly but then loses the plot, it's just information pulled in from various historical references of wisdom from the Upanishads etc, it's a bit of a kindergarten spiritual book and unnecessarily long. This book could be reduced to 20 pages and it would probably be better, however for the uninitiated it may offer some insights. But if you...
Published 2 months ago by Chris Claudius

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Kindle Edition)
It has had such a great impact on me that people at work have commented on how happy I look and how they look forward to seeing me because I brighten their day. I was someone who was miserable at work, didn't want to be there and couldn't wait to get out at the end of the day.

There are some books you read and you think "that was interesting" but there are some books that take you on a journey of transformation and this was one of those books. A fantastic book

5.0 out of 5 stars I will give this book 5 stars, 7 Feb 2011
Awesome, I really love this book and i recommend it to everybody as it will change their lives in every way. the meditations are really good. This is one of the best books that i have ever read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Kindle Edition)
If one stops and carefully reads this book and then rereads it, ones thoughts about life, the universe and everything will change. You can live this life calmly and happily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and thought-provoking, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Kindle Edition)
I would give this book 10 stars if I could. I have been "searching for truth" if that is not an over-used phrase, for many years, and have read many, many books on the subjects of who we are, the purpose of our existence, how we create our own reality, the art of manifestation etc etc. Several of these books have been interesting with at least some elements that resonate with what I feel inside, but the majority have left me feeling disappointed, lost and abandoned. Three Magic Words is the best book I have EVER read on these subjects. Everything you need to know about manifestation, faith, our true purpose, and much, much more can be found in these pages. It resonates with my very heart and soul. Please please buy it, I promise you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars three majic words, 28 Jan 2010
Mr. Tom Maher - See all my reviews
This book was recommended by Wayne Dyer during his seminar "Excuses Begone" and in my opinion it is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful Wisdom, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Paperback)
A very deep look at the mind and especially the subconscious mind.
I found this book really insightful and worth reading and contemplating on. Especially if you practice the given meditations/ tasks to help in shifting unhealthy negative subconscious messages which prevent you from moving on.
Deeply Insightful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I read it earlier in life!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Paperback)
The content of this book is first class and after reading hundreds of books on this subject this is definitely in the top 3 now. I will admit I was somewhat sceptical as to what the Three Magic Words were that would transform my life but (no spoilers, sorry) I read the book cover to cover and the last two chapters totally blew me away! But you must read it cover to cover to assimilate the messages first or it will be lost on you.

The physical book was slightly larger than I anticipated so please bear this in mind, its not a book you can carry in hand easily. There are a few spelling errors in this version too but not enough to confuse the reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Gothic Lord, 30 Nov 2003
I saw this book as i was searching the net and i thought it would be a nice read, and it was, i was a very miserable guy, constantly depressed about something but after reading this book it has helped me understand more about life, this unifies all of the religions around the world and has been a great help to me, if you need help in your personal or business life then this is a great book to get you motorvated.

5.0 out of 5 stars deeply empowering, 22 Feb 2009
K. K. Moore "earth angel" (beds, uk) - See all my reviews
I have read some great self awareness and law of attraction books and this book really put everything into perspective. A must if you are having difficulty in visualising and creating. Since reading this book together with the daily meditation cd to this book 'the secret' by kelly howell, each day is a joy to live no matter what is happening around me. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a life full of power, peace, joy, abundance, health etc...... It is so simple, that is what is so fun about it, it's child play once you are in this world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essays on a Deep and Ancient Wisdom, 26 Mar 2014
Donald Scott (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Whether young or old this book will probably profoundly affect your sensibilities and introduce you to other ways of seeing the world and understanding your place in it. Comprising a series of 12 meditations on the essences that make us human, the author explores philosophy, religious experience, psychology and many less easy to define parts of consciousness. Reading the book for me evoked some of my favourite spiritual guides including Alan Watts, Kahlil Gibran, Krishnamurthi, and Waldo Emerson amongst others.

If you read the contents of this book and you aren't ready to fully absorb what Andersen is saying, then you will not have wasted your time. One day you will return to its pages and it will be ready for you, and you for it.

Three Magic Words