on 16 November 2012
Efficient delivery, perfect sleeve length (even for someone who's 6 ft with long arms) and gorgeous design. Keeps me warm when I'm warming up (and cooling down); and cool when I'm running - what more could you ask for?!
on 7 July 2013
Another gift for my daughter that was on her wish-list. It, too, has been a resounding success, though does not get much of an airing in warm weather.
on 21 January 2014
Got this for my daughter size small. she is a 5 foot 2 size 8-10 and it is perfect. lots of nice design touches, looks the business, performs well she tells me. Belter of a top.
on 3 November 2012
excellent quality and arrived really quickly.
fits really well and is comfortable while being practicle at the same time. the hi vis reflective strips are top quality
on 28 February 2013
Really nice top and flattering too! Arrived quickly and well packaged. Sleeves nice and long with cuffs for the wonderful english weather too.
on 21 August 2013
This item was delivered very quickly. It's not cold enough to wear it yet but the material is very good and the fit is very nice.
on 24 March 2013
Beautiful colors.I took large instead of usually taking medium and that fits very nice for me. Would recommend to others.
on 9 February 2014
Looks well on, styling is nice, colours strong contrast. Running out of things to say about this running top. Its nice.