5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
I couldn't put it down and I have to read the next book in the series. I defiantly recommend reading this book. I love the way Shelly wrote each chapter told by a different character but I think next time she should do a few more by sherry!
Published 12 months ago by skye duke

2.0 out of 5 stars sickbucket please
The concept of the story is good if they would just get on with it.far too slushy,mushy for me.its more how they adore each other than anything else an its bored me to the point i cant be bothered finishing the book which is very rare for me!! Take out 70% of the slush and it be ok.
Published 11 months ago by adam200982

2.0 out of 5 stars sickbucket please, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Uprising (A Collide Novel, Volume 2) (Collide series) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 Feb. 2014
OMG this series is just getting better and better, I love Merrick and Sherry as characters. The plot thickens in this follow up and with lots of twists and turns its only getting better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 16 Dec. 2013
This book was fantastic, so good I couldn't put it down. As soon as I read it I went straight on an nd bought the rest of the series. Definitely a book that'd I would read again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 31 Oct. 2012
oooooh! I love these books! The only thing that slightly annoys me is how much trouble Sherry can get herself in. But other than that i loved this book, i'm so glad i've bought the next one so i don't have to wait and can go straight onto it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 1 Aug. 2014
A nice way to continue the story. Having read other characters' perspective was intriguing but a bit confusing at times. I will definitely be reading the rest of the series.