5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!
Published 18 months ago by Richard Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars So now i use it like a gel instead of gel
Doesn't dye your hair at all and i used it for a couple weeks now only washing my hair after 4 days each time. So now i use it like a gel instead of gel. It smells like an old barbers shop too, which isn't bad, I will keep using it and if there is any change i will return and edit this post.
Published 2 months ago by NorthstaR

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS!, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Morgans Pomade 1873 Mens Hair Dye-200g (Misc.)
Subtle but thats what you want, well its what i want, I don't think anyone who is grey or turning grey wants to suddenly turn dark overnight, thats just comical, but applied in very small amounts say twice a week works by slowly removing the grey. It doesn't seem to get rid of all the grey, particularly if you have let it grow, I mean long hair doesn't stand a chance and just turns greasy. Keep your hair short, apply sparingly and you get enough of a subtle shift in colour so that your mates don't laugh and accuse you of using hair dye. I have looked like I am just turning grey now for about 2 years since using this stuff and thats way I like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars The original morgans pomade, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Morgans Pomade 1873 Mens Hair Dye-200g (Misc.)
I was particularly looking for the original product with that unmistakable perfume that morgans pomade was known for. With the market now flooded with the new so called improved formula, it was getting very difficult to find out who still stocks the original product. Whilst the seller described the product as the classic formula, I still was not sure as it was the same description as one from a previous buy which turned out be the new fomula.

I am glad I purchased the item and delivery was within a reasonable time. The only downside for me was with the seller's customer service. My impression is that it is very terrible to say the least. Anyway, I will leave the details for a seperate review on a second product (still same morgans product) which I purchased with this at the same time.

Overall, a quality product as any user would expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morgans'its the best and uniqie, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Morgans Pomade 1873 Mens Hair Dye-200g (Misc.)
I have used morgans pomade for about 20 years now' i find it keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy' and manageable' it also keeps my hair color looking natural.There isnt a product on the market' to compare with morgans.I would certainly reccomend it and also continue to use it.

2.0 out of 5 stars So now i use it like a gel instead of gel, 6 Oct 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money!, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Morgans Pomade 1873 Mens Hair Dye-200g (Misc.)
This product simply doesn't work; after 2 months of applying the cream each morning, the grey hairs are still visible! I suspect any effect that the cream may have is removed when the hair is washed.

Complete waste of money, awful smell, and gets everywhere!

Morgans Pomade 1873 Mens Hair Dye-200g