5.0 out of 5 stars Great montessori product for young children, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: Mini Knobbed Cylinders (Toy)
I bought this a few months ago for my son aged 20 months. I'm a full time mum who wants to use Montessori methods and materials at home (having gone to a montessori nursery myself as a child, where my mother worked). I started off introducing just one of the puzzles but he now uses all four. They are great for finger dexterity as the smallest ones are really quite small and hard to get in. Its also good for learning about big/small, deep/shallow, etc.

When other kids come round to play, this is often one of the most popular toys!

The only downside is that if he puts one of the small cylinders in one of the deep holes, he and I can't get it out without tipping the puzzle upside down and all of them falling out so having to start again. Might be easier if you have little fingers yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good toy for development, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mini Knobbed Cylinders (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 2.9 months old daughter. She loves doing puzzles and this one is more challenging and difficult for her than others we have at home. Although it took many attempts to put cylinders right but she is very good at it now and loves the toy. As with all Montessori toys, it is very well designed and built and perfect for fine motor skills development.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Wow", 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Mini Knobbed Cylinders (Toy)
When my toddler saw these, he said "wow". He also said "wow" the second time we played with them. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product!, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Mini Knobbed Cylinders (Toy)
We are really happy about this toy. It's probably the only toy that our son (aged 19 months) has played with almost daily for a month now, if only for 5-10 min. We started off with one puzzle, now he can do all four at the same time.
I am very happy that when he plays, he doesn't get frustrated nor needs my help as with some other toys. I can just smile and observe how concentrated he becomes.
For the price I only wish it came in a proper box as it would be easier to take the four puzzles all together and return them to the shelf and for future rotation. (It came in a plain lightweight cardboard box with a narrow opening on the side, so not really suitable for shelf storage). But it is just me:) Our son loves this toy and returns the puzzles one by one to the shelf by himself.:)

5.0 out of 5 stars this is great!, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mini Knobbed Cylinders (Toy)
Our 19 months daughter loves it. Everyday she chooses to play with it. At first she was introduced with the first block but now she plays with all four of them at the same time.
It is great!