‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Would like the packaging Canon intended buyers to get with their product!, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Canon PG512-CL513 Colour Ink Cartridges Value Pack - Black (Office Product)
I don't like ink cartridges without their outer wrapping, sellers of ink should know that an extra few pence P&P to get them untampered with would increase their buyers online. Having the outer packaging removed does cause doubt even if genuine!

In the past I always bought my cartridges online, searching for the best deals and I always received them in their outer packaging! But now I can't find anyone who sends them out untampered! So for this reason I now search in the High St shops & buy when & where I find them ON OFFER, I do this because I know 100% without any doubt that what I am getting is genuine, it's in it's original and complete packaging with all the information to check if it's the genuine article (if you want to contact Canon about this).

Sad to say, because I prefer a complete item when I buy I only buy online as last resort, which I had to do this time, so please all you online retailers listen to your customers!

SUGGESTION: WHY NOT GIVE CUSTOMERS A CHOICE AND GIVE THE POSTAGE SENT OUT WITH ALL THE PACKAGING AND THE POSTAGE WITHOUT ALL THE PACKAGING AND LET THE CUSTOMER CHOOSE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cartridges, 21 Nov 2013
Always use Canon originals in Canon printer and even with cheaper paper get acceptable quality. Black prints well for text and though they are expensive, they go a long way and I feel that given colours etc, I get good value from them. I can recommend the cartridges but whether or not you want to buy that kind of money? I always have and do....and I've never felt disappointed with them...print or foto...Squirrel 59 - Thurs 21.11.13 - I speak as I find....

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 30 Aug 2013
S. J. Williams "Creative Minx" (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
We always seem to run out of ink just as I really need to print out important things! This company got the inks to me superfast, at a great price. Job done!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 27 Feb 2014
I have not used this set yet as I order a new set of inks when I put my last set in the printer but I have used this company for inks before and they always deliver promptly and inks are genuine. Would recommend to anyone who needs larger quantities of ink.

5.0 out of 5 stars the real thing, 27 Dec 2013
I expect no surprises, and get none. Having tried refills and found that they failed, I now always buy the branded product - expensive, but top quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Printer Ink, 24 Feb 2014
These are genuine Canon Inks at a price that is hard to beat, and I did
look around to get the best deal but these were the cheapest price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 Feb 2014
I prefer to use original cartridges as had trouble with refilled ones in the past. These are good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always buy these - good colour, paper and photo - long lasting, 17 July 2014
Always buy these - good colour, paper and photo - long lasting, smart text - less and less printers use them though but well pl with mine and been using them successfully for a very long time - if they fit your printer (check!!) I'd highly recommend them - and buying the double pack generally saves £3+ so would buy the doubles if you can...Squirrel 59 - 14.7.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Good Purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 May 2014
Does the job these are the larger version which fits fine, don't worry thinking it will not fit, it does and of course this will last much much longer, bit pricy but they all are.
This was best value . Delivery wad good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›