5.0 out of 5 stars PURE EPICNESS!!!!!!!!, 5 Jun 2012
This review is from: Tatty Teddy & My Blue Nose Friends Snugs the Chinchilla soft toy, sits 4" tall. (Toy)
I am a blue nose collector, me and one of my friends have over 20 put together i have wanted snugs since he came out so this was perfect to me. Every time i go to my friend's house i bring 5 pounds i bought this twice so me and my friend could have on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awwww too Cute, 26 May 2014
I love this, I bought this as not only is it cute but its not very often you come across a chinchilla cuddly toy so I couldn't resist.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal size for little hands., 15 Feb 2013
Lovely cuddly toy for our children, no loose parts whatsoever and I have never ever come across any or had the children come across any no matter what age they are. My blue nosed friends for little one's and collectors and to even go as far as to say pets also, was a very good idea and a lovely additional range to cuddly toys in general.