on 16 March 2015
Great brushes for a toddler to start with but my son is now going through his "experimental" period (having started with his "abstract" period and progressed through his "green" period); as a result, he now requires more variety from his tools. I have bought him brushes of differing thickness and his unique artistic style is really beginning to take shape.
on 21 June 2014
Great brushes, my almost 18 month old son loves them and finds them easy to use as they are so chunky in his little hands. His fine motor control skills aren't fully developed yet but he has no problem dipping these in paint pots and making a mess. I would absolutely recommend this product to children 4 and under, older children might want something a little bit thinner.
on 21 November 2013
Great paint brushes. Very fast delivery. I bought these for my daughter who is 20 months. They are very manageable and are perfect in size.
on 8 December 2013
My toddler and 1 year old love using these brushes. The colours really help, especially when teamed with a coloured paint pot lid, to stop kids mixing colours (eg by putting red brush in blue paint pot).
on 9 March 2014
These brushes are strong and easy for young children to grasp. They are good quality and hard wearing. I like the different colours as children cant argue about which brush they were using.
on 20 January 2014
The paint brushes are sturdy, strong,very colourfull, have chunky handles for little hands, bristles are nice and thick, over all, I would recommend.
on 6 February 2015
Great for babies and toddlers as no bristles pull/fall out
on 17 May 2016
These are great, nice and chubby for little artists' hands to hold. My 2 year old granddaughter really enjoyed her painting session with these. Only problem is, being fatter, they hold more paint so make more mess! Ah well!
on 11 January 2015
Nice and chunky for little hands to hold, but flexible brush head for painting. Easy to clean. Grandchildren use them for painting cardboard boxes where lots if coverage required and painting pictures which are smaller
on 22 August 2015
Purchased thinking I would start getting my toddler to paint her first master piece, then realised how much mess she would make! Great brushes for toddlers, all I need to do is pluck up the courage to buy some paint !

See one answered question