5.0 out of 5 stars An all rounder, 20 Oct 2012
I purchased a second pair of the Bayfront Creek Sport Show made by Rockport on seeing the quality of the first pair I ordered. I would say these are non specialist shoes - great for walking (can't run much any more) and wearing for generally 'smart but casual' occasion. I must say that I bought these shoes because of the extremely generous discount being offered on them at Amazon. The full price of these shoes would make me think twice about buying them. However, I suspect this is because I am stuck in a different time zone from the one in which current prices are calculated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great at sale price, 30 Aug 2012
Ok, I seem to say this a lot but it's true, the RRP is a load of tosh. lol. At the sale price though these are a great buy, very stylish and seem to be pretty comfy but I've only worn them a bit not done loads of walking in them, they seem pretty good though. I've only had them as about town and dog walking shoes so I think they will serve that perpous well. They are a firmer soul which is great on Tarmac etc.

As already said they are a narrow tipped stlye of shoe so if your a wide foot person you may struggle with these, also I ordered a UK13 but there in US sizes so there more like a UK 12.5 which is fine for me as thats my regular size.

Not really much else you can say about these, they are a good budget shoe that I'm hoping will serve me well :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 2 Nov 2012
Better to go for slightly big size but the look and the quality of the product is rich for the price