5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book. Wish I had it as a kid.
I love this book. I wish I had it as a kid. It's colourful, fun to read and does not talk down to teens.
It includes such great advice as how to avoid becoming angry at friends, deciding if vegetarianism is for you, how to use sanitary towels and tampons and how to help a friend who has an eating disorder.

The pages are very colourful and it is full of...
Published on 11 Oct. 2010 by NewlyGreenMum

2.0 out of 5 stars Older girls only
I did not find this book suitable for a 10 yr old girl,some of the topics I found inappropriate and I have not given this book to my daughter,I have kept it untill she is older.
Published 22 months ago by S. lester

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book. Wish I had it as a kid., 11 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Puberty Girl (Paperback)

The pages are very colourful and it is full of pictures of pretty teenagers of various sizes and ethnicities. So also a truly multicultural book. It also includes quotations from girls about how they coped with puberty and their hopes for the future.

All in all, a great book and highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Older girls only, 29 Jun. 2013
S. lester (uk worcestershire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Puberty girl, 21 Jun. 2007
Mrs. Sally Shirley (B'ham uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puberty Girl (Paperback)
I borrowed this book from the local library to educate my daughter on puberty, i borrowed it because i wasnt sure where to start on teaching my daughter the subject of puberty. both myself and my daughter found this book interesting and very helpful, my daughter now has a better insight as to what to expect when she changes and with help from myself with other aspects of the issue she feels more relaxed about the whole subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Learning Source, 24 July 2008
D. Conway "readin_bug" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puberty Girl (Paperback)
This book is not too long but tells you want your daughter wants to know. It is colourful, bright, fun to read and acceptable. My daughter learned a lot from this book. The writer does not make it all cientific but in words girls can understand. It is the best puerty book I have seen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Puberty Girl (Paperback)
This book (and its counterpart Puberty Boy) were both just what my children needed. The information and illustrations are clear and they cover every aspect of puberty that they wanted to know about. It doesn't try to be funny nor dies it talk down to the children, the tone is engaging while remaining informative and educational. My 10 year old daughter dips in and out and my 12 yr old son read it from cover to cover in a few days. Of all the books if it's kind this was definietly the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to read, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Puberty Girl (Paperback)
I wanted a reference book for my daughter which would give her the answers she was looking for in a format that she would want to read. This is very relaxed in the style of writing but ideal for young girls who are able to read through by themselves at their own pace.It's colourful with informative pictures and text-Wish this sort of book was around when I was growing up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, understand and use for my 8 year old, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Puberty Girl (Paperback)
This has been an easy and brilliant way to introduce my 8 yr daughter to some of the changes her body will go through over the next few years. I'm in the uk so I have put in the relevant numbers (instead of kids line etc). I also appreciate the way it discusses how to respond if someone gives unwanted attention.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay/pretty good, 18 Aug. 2013
K 2 "sing a long Mom" (Arnhem, The Netherlands, transplanted Cdn) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Puberty Girl (Paperback)
For some girls, it will be lovely - fresh perspective, provides info "facts forward", I was looking for something very particular - a book I had seen in London in Waterstones: on the inlay it had 24 pictures of vagina's - at first I thought "Good heavens!/ Ewww" but eventually a light came on - every woman is different, unique in her own way, and as young ladies are discovering their bodies, they all want to be the same, fit in with their friends, the group/pack mentality - but we're not the same. For some, accepting that difference is learning some self confidence - I was hoping to show my daughter all those different pictures, so she too would know, she's just fine the way she is, because no one is "the same".

"Author:Shushann Movsessian"-is the title for"Puberty Girl"-2005