4.0 out of 5 stars Great surprise
A good fast read from beginning to end. Found myself looking for other books in the series. a must buy for the price. Will not reveal the storyline but solid and realistic tech.
Published on 24 Sep 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Can I have my money back?
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by The English Patient

1.0 out of 5 stars Can I have my money back?, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Starforce Ganymede (Kindle Edition)
I can't believe I spent 1.99 on this long, badly written, love letter to all those secret police out there. It must have taken the author as much time to write it as I took to read it. That said, the bad prose did make me laugh a couple of times; this stirring speech made by Kaufman for example: "I will not sit by and let these gangs continue to run riot through the colonies, robbing and killing from innocent civilians and governments alike."
This story is just cops and robbers zooming around space shooting at each other. There is no character development for any of the protagonists, with the gangs being nothing more than targets to shoot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great surprise, 24 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Action packed space adventure in space., 14 Dec 2011
This review is from: Starforce Ganymede (Kindle Edition)
Humanity has colonized the solar system. With people living on planets, moons and starbases. Business and trade has expanded across the reaches of the colonies, but crime has followed with it. Cross colony crime sprees threaten the economies and lives of those within them. In a desperate measure to curtail the crime wave a new organization it setup to tackle the problem. A man is chosen, a inner city detective with a solid reputation and little in his life besides work. That man is Eric Kaufman.

This is very much an FBI/Untouchables style of story on a grand scale. The new team get to work with the best of equipment but always in limited numbers. They travel the solar system on a confiscated luxury cruiser. This feels a little like the Mass Effect adventure of one ship and one unique crew.

Four hundred years into the future, technology and life have changed, but people have not. Kaufman must deal with the same criminals his father did before him. The same crap from superiors and more pressure than ever to solve a system wide emergency. With only one old friend at his side, Kaufman must train and select a team he can trust in just one week. This is a great action adventure which feels pretty unique in its style and setting. There aren't any aliens or far fetched fantasies. This is the grim and real feeling sci-fi world of Blade Runner with lots of action.

3.0 out of 5 stars Starforce Ganymede rated, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Starforce Ganymede (Kindle Edition)
Took a while to get into it
Will probably take next book when it comes out
Took it because of connection to Michael Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Nick S Thomas, 16 Dec 2012
D. N. Crawford (Glasgo Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Starforce Ganymede (Kindle Edition)
this was an interesting book very reminiscent of William Shatner, will have to find out if this guy is in any way related to or possibly is Michael G Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: Starforce Ganymede (Kindle Edition)
I wanted a decent, reasonably priced sci-fi book that was fairly light and not a door stop. I thought I'd take a chance on this book and I was not disappointed, I got exactly what I required and more. It's a solid story with good characters and it flowed very well. It didn't bog you down with hundreds of crazy sci-fi terms it explained the sci-fi bits nice and simply which made it easy to picture the universe it was portrayed in. I will take a break from the series but I will be back after my next book or two.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bobbins, 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: Starforce Ganymede (Kindle Edition)
Its a pretty poor plot, not particularly well written in terms of some of the dialogue and I think some of the science fiction aspects were cringe worthy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Aug 2014