on 13 September 2011
Great Product, Great Service & Cheaper than Apple's case!...

When we ordered 2 new iPads from Apple, we naturally wanted Apple's own leather Smart Case, but were shocked by the £60 each price tag!

After a bit of searching, we found Invision's Smart Case Cover and it looked great in Amazon. We received the order next day and I have to say that we were even more delighted with them once we saw them in the flesh.

They fit snuggly around the back of the iPad (so protecting the rear), with next to no intrusion on the front (just very small grips on the 4 corners) and then the roll over cover looks just like Apple's. So you actually get more but for less money!

Take my advice... buy the Invision case instead of Apple's and get a better case, whilst saving money.
55 comments|383 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2013
I wanted a case that would protect my iPad in my bag without adding a lot of bulk. This protects front and back, looks and feels nice, and the microfibre lining cleans the screen. It is light and slim, so I can still hold it in one hand easily (more easily than without the cover, in fact, because the rolled up front cover acts a little like a handle). It doesn't interfere with any of the functions of the iPad - all the buttons can be used, and it fits really well. Very, very happy with it.
on 3 July 2014
It is a great case, it would be perfect if it had a clip on the back for ultimate versatility when open, but it's sturdy and good looking and doesn't crack and look cheap like many others. Definitely one of the better cases out there.
on 30 April 2012
This is a beautiful case! Really nice colour, it's not bright hot pink it's more of a dark hot pink, very nice indeed! The only issue which is not the covers fault but I feel everyone with 'The iPad' not the iPad 2 should know, the sleep/standby function does not work when opening and shutting this cover because apple have changed the suitability on the screen (or something lol) but how hard is it to wake ur iPad up yourself??? So I give this cover a 10 out of 10
on 24 March 2012
Bought this after reading other reviews and was still a bit wary but when it arrived a couple of days after ordering it was obvious all those other reviews got it spot on. It fits really well in seconds, adds minimal weight and thickness to your iPad, is very well made from quality materials and offers more protection than apples own smart covers. It isn't 5 star it's 7 star. Well done Invision. I'm off to their website now to see what else they make.
on 18 November 2012
Looking for a complete cover for your Ipad2 then this is the one. Very sleek and fully protects the back too so no scratches or dents. I have been looking for a while for the right one and I'm more than delighted with this product.
on 10 February 2012
This case is brilliant! It's probably the best priced ipad 2 case that you can buy, as all the other ones are either really expensive or are completely useless. The case fits perfectly and is really helpful for locking and unlocking my ipad as sometimes it's a hassle having to click the unlock button and then sliding the bar. Also, the case is soft and doesn't hurt my hands like my other case. This is definitely worth five stars and I recommend this case by Invision as it is probably the best value case you can buy.
on 1 July 2013
I have waited a while before doing this review just to give it a good "workout" so to speak and I must say I'm not disappointed. This is a brilliant mini iPad cover and definitely well worth the five stars I've given it. It is also excellent value for money and compared to the price Apple charge for there's this is a know brainer. I got the Hot Pink colour to match my little Samsung Galaxy Y phone and it does. Buy it you won't be disappointed.
on 23 June 2013
This cover arrived promptly. I was able to track the item's progress so was available to take delivery. It was easy to fit and feels very securely attached. I am very impressed with both the look and feel of the cover!! The lining is not "satin" which I am pleased about. It is more like velour and has the look of suede, which makes it much better at protecting the screen when closed. All in all very good and at the discounted price brilliant.
on 19 July 2012
I had already bought and returned a similar case, the magnets kept turning it off when open, so I tried this one based on the reviews. It is amazing value and works really well and is half the price of the other one that I bought.

Have had it for 4 months now and still 5 stars. Product is really good, it's fantastic value for the money and beats most of the other more expensive options. Full screen access, just clips over at the corners.