5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!!
Wow at last I can wear my heels without walking out of them. Have tried everything including heel grips and inner soles and gel cushions but nothing worked. Was about to get rid of my beautiful Dune nude shoes when I ordered these grips and thank goodness I did...........success at last. Have now ordered more pairs for other shoes........thank you thank you thank you.
Published 22 months ago by WillerbyMum

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
very disappointed. Does not work for me. So still have same problem with shoes (feet slip).
Would return if poss.
Published on 31 Jan. 2013 by J. Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!!, 9 May 2013
WillerbyMum (yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: pedag "Girl" Anti-slip peeptoe insole High Heels, fashion shoes (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars No more heels slipping out of my shoes!, 23 April 2013
I have been searching for a way to stop my heels from slipping out of my favourite court shoes. Nothing has worked. I'm a UK 3, wide fit but have problems finding fabulous wide fit shoes so I tend to buy uk 3.5. I've tried everything...heel grips....double sided tape....stuffing the toes with sponge.
Nothing has felt comfortable....until now! I've bought a pair of these and stuck them to the inside of my shoes (they come with an adhesive backing) and hey presto! Goodbye slippage...hello comfort. They work just as well with bare feet or tights. I'm going to place an order for lots more so that all my shoes can have them as unfortunately they're not the type you can remove and re-use in another pair of shoes.
Only down side is that now I won't provide my friends with endless amusement, walking like a duck, while I try to keep my shoes on.

5.0 out of 5 stars they really work, 17 Aug. 2012
I bought some very high peep toe sling back shoes for my daughter's wedding but because they were so high my feet slipped forward a bit and leaving that shelf at the back of the shoes, you girls will know what I mean! Anyway not only did this product stop my feet from slipping forward but were slightly padded giving comfort to the ball of my feet. brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Sept. 2012
C. Duncan - See all my reviews
These have transformed an unwearable pair of high heeled shoes into really comfortable ones. They stop my feet slipping forward so my toes aren't crushed and my heels don't don't slip in and out at the back. I suffered terrible blisters before but absolutely no problems now! They are really good quality and incredible value for money at around £5 including the postage. I've ordered more for some other shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 14 Mar. 2013
K. Mcallister (Kent) - See all my reviews
Stopped my feet slipping in heels so my toes didn't get squashed. Slightly padded and gives some protection to ball of feet. You stick these in your shoes and therefore cannot be used in other pairs, but I will be definitely getting more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Nov. 2013
These are really good if you dont want your feet slipping forward in heels or peep toe shoes, just be careful where you position them as certian positions dont actually stop the foot moving forward.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 April 2013
was a bit unsure about these but thought I give them a try to stop my feet sliding forward in peep toe shoes, I must say i am very impressed by them, and so comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - these work, 12 Oct. 2013
Perfect in sandals for those with narrow feet. Really help prevent foot slippage! and make shoes more comfortable and they really stick.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 29 Jan. 2013
Finally an insole which doesn't move around in your shoe or become slippery after a while. Really pleased. Great delivery time. Only prob is they are a bit pricey as you can't reuse them in different shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Jan. 2013
Really good idea for a product for those high heel wearers it offers comfort and will be useful for all styles of shoe