5.0 out of 5 stars CHRISTMAS GIFT, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: My Naughty Little Sister Collection, 5 books, RRP 29.95 (My Naughty Little Sister; More Naughty Little Sister Stories; My Naughty Little Sister's Friends; My Naughty Little Sister and Bad Harry; When My Naughty Little Sister Was Good) (My Naughty Little Sister) (Paperback)
AFTER LISTERNING TO THE ADUIO CD SHE AS THE FULL COLLECTION
OF BOOKS TO GO WITH THEM, THE BEST BOOKS EVER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, 24 Oct 2013
Great stories. Really enjoying reminiscing when they were read to and by me as a child as I read them to my children aged 8, 5 and 4.
They love to hear the stories and it has become quite a favourite part of the bedtime routine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories, 5 Sep 2013
These are great stories to read to children they are funny my grandchildren love them and I enjoy reading them

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic stories, my children love., 18 Jun 2013
I bought these on the basis of my fond childhood memories of being read these stories at primary school. My children age 6 and 4, boy and girl, hang on every word. The words talk to children. Perfect bedtime reading. Also leaves me with warm and fuzzy feeling!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 19 Mar 2013
A. Irwin (Leeds England) - See all my reviews
these books were ordered as a present and arrived in good time well packaged, my grandaughter loves them and has read them a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Jan 2013
As a child I had a "My naughty little sister" book with about 15 stories in it and I read that books lots of times and loved having the book read to me. I have read my old tattered and battered book to my children and they love it. They hang on every word and can't wait to hear the next adventure. Now a 36 year old mother of a nine year old son and a six year old daughter I thought I would expand the stories of "MNLS" and buy a set of 5. These stories are timeless, innocent and so well written - my children love my naughty little sister and all that she gets up to. I would definitely recommend these books especially for a bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars still love these stories :), 27 Oct 2012
Mrs. Janet Wilson "soreback" (N IRELAND) - See all my reviews
My Teacher In Primary 1 read these stories to me, I have read them to both my children and now am reading them to my 4 year old niece... timeless, innocent and states the obvious in such an endearing manner... live on My naughty Little Sister :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Girls, 30 April 2012
My Granddaughters are 5 and 3 and they loved these books. My younger girl really is a naughty little sister and even wears her hair in bunches like the illustrations. I remember these stories from my childhood and they have passed the test of time and are still a pleasure to read today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads a books!, 10 Mar 2012
I purchased these books for Christmas for my 6year old Grandson (They had sold out in another company). I thought they would help with his reading. He loves the stories especially as he has 'a naughty little sister'! She also listens when their Mum reads my Grandson his bedtime story. I think it helps young children with their reading when a story is nicely illusrated.

ARRAY(0x9db051b0)